[3.2] Penetreman│Reave/Blade flurry│Extremely fast│All content │6.1 million Shaper DPS no Abysus!

4K life O_o ....

TBH u should redo the tree n pob n put ur profil hidden. If u don't mind playing with 4K life thats ur thing but advertizing 4K life.... unless u want this comment section to be 80% of ppl complaining they die too much u should make a 5.5K version has the main version of that build, then keep ur version has a option.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jan 4, 2018, 7:38:37 PM

Will follow build idea with dagger
Last edited by streej on Jan 6, 2018, 1:03:01 AM
Why is your profile private? I want to see what jewels you use
IGN: DukeZagum
"
gumas wrote:
Why is your profile private? I want to see what jewels you use

cuz i switched to wander.my jewels was like this : dual multiplier (melee critical strike multiplier+critical strike multiplier while dual wielding+attack speed.no life
Last edited by Mertology on Jan 7, 2018, 1:39:16 PM
is it best body for this build?
"

+1 jewel socket and penetre from both sources,for me yea its the best body for that build.We have significant fire damage with this build,so we penetrates both resistance s
"
"

+1 jewel socket and penetre from both sources,for me yea its the best body for that build.We have significant fire damage with this build,so we penetrates both resistance s

want to try ur build, have 16~ ex
If u have something new in ur build, up ur guide pls
Recommended way to level this build?
"
Recommended way to level this build?

Honestly,i farmed as split arrow until 34.after that i bought dual mortem morsu and farmed with tabula + wake of destruction and Lochtonial Caress gauntlet.the gem links was blade flurry-added lightning damage-ele dmg with attack skills-increased area of effect-faster attack
Can you check my gear,gems, is it okey?
And what gems can i put in claw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info