[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Synercid wrote:
Meanwhile, on a page far far away, a person asked a question about the build that was ignored for that super fun pissing contest.

Where are you getting power charges from? You checked them in PoB but say nothing in the gear or skill section.

I like the build but I feel like a lot of these numbers are inflated. The tankiness, cheap starter gear, and MF gear possibilities are great but both scion and champion do it better imo.

There are a lot of questions and most of them can't be answered before 3.3 patch notes come out, so I'll rather wait.

You're looking at a PoB that has power charges and has Assasin's Mark which is not listed in skills anymore but it does exist in that PoB. I also haven't updated the PoB for 2 months because of 3.3 coming out soon. In the main build PoB absolutely nothing is inflated but sure, if you go through all 10 PoBs that I've listed there can be 1-2 things that I've forgot to tick or left unticked.

So do tell me what numbers are inflated in the main PoB?

Scion is not even remotely better. I tried making Scion in 3.2 and it completely fell flat because of non existing defenses.
Champion can compete but using Adrenaline is obnoxious and it's defenses are Fortify which everyone can proc easily without wasting 4 ascendancy points.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Is chance to bleed only used for leveling?
"
Lanzatron wrote:
Is chance to bleed only used for leveling?

The skill gem is sometimes used early to fill gem slots for easy damage and I've forgot them in on some items in the build but otherwise no.

In the Ascendancy it's used only to apply blind to have a safer journey til T10 maps.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hello, I want to try out this build on standard right beforehand a new league.
Could You post a link to PoB for fun/boss-killing version? (There are so many links to it in 1st post that I'm a bit confused xD)

Just to assure myself, will this build be viable for Incursion? (I truly hope so :P)
I want to start Incursion with something low-budget alike, both good for mapping/boss-killing (I will be running maps to farm currency in the beginning obviously), which I can consequently upgrade and invest in to make it even better :)
"
Ajo wrote:
"
trophant wrote:
"
Ajo wrote:
Because even at first impression this is the exact same build. I only visited this thread to find out why OP complains so much about the game being too easy. Sure, this build does take a different a route on the tree but it does in the end pick up the exact same stuff, so it's in the end basically an updated meta-build from 2.0.

I would for sure would give credit in this case since it's a known meta-build from a very known streamer.

And that's exactly why i asked you, if you posted in other threads aswell.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117979
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2133304
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2047830

Took me 3 minutes to find builds that differ from the passive tree in only like 10-20 points. Should everyone now mention ZiggyD when playing a Reave build? OP posted a very detailed guide about several setups how to play that build. I don't see anything "stolen" here.

I guess we should end the discussion here to keep this thread about the build itself.

It's really not in my interest to go on a Ziggy D justice campaign. I'm just pointing out (since I'm already here for other reasons) that it's as close to a copy of Ziggy's build as one can get. So yeah.

Did Ziggy invent the reave build or the most optimal node path for generic melee class? As preposterous as your claims are, using the optimal path or choices doesnt mean a build maker is copying someone else's build.

The original ziggy video had its differences and relevant nodes to the meta during then. Ziggy took arco and some other support nodes that kissmequick didnt. Are we now going to claim ziggy copied other builds that used the same optimal path?

I think we should just sue everyone doing a fried chicken recipe after all they SURELY copied someone in the past that invented it since there's chicken in it and frying is involved. /end sarcasm.

I dont understand why ppl so bent over the passive tree that is similar to various other melee builds. I think passive tree is just part of the guide which also contains various info about game mechanics like dont use reave weapon in offhand. Trade link for suitable rare items. Info about what stats to stacks and what to avoid and why. What links, which potions, what items... Alot of good info for less informed players like me who cant be arsed to reinvent wheel.
"
Zniwcio wrote:
Hello, I want to try out this build on standard right beforehand a new league.
Could You post a link to PoB for fun/boss-killing version? (There are so many links to it in 1st post that I'm a bit confused xD)

Just to assure myself, will this build be viable for Incursion? (I truly hope so :P)
I want to start Incursion with something low-budget alike, both good for mapping/boss-killing (I will be running maps to farm currency in the beginning obviously), which I can consequently upgrade and invest in to make it even better :)

I will be updating the PoBs once the patch notes comes out. Some builds are more updated than others but all of them are good for boss killing - you should / could check all except HC versions and see what gives most fruit. In items you can also go wild and start with Abyssus + Conc.
Depending on what the patchnotes say I might be running this as my leaguestarter.

Did a testrun, but only managed to reach level 43 before the league ended.

Killed Kitava A5 deathless with this, SSF btw, gear:

Spoiler

I'm guessing when you are leveling you want a high phys dps foil in your mainhand, and preferably a high phys dps axe with like inc global phys + attack speed in offhand?

I am finding reave to be more or less equall to Sunder at this point.

Great build! Great guide!

Edit: Foils need alot of dex. In hindsight I should've speced in to a +30 dex node earlier. It took me a few levels more than I wanted to get the 101 dex needed for my foil, which was around the end of A4.
I more than doubled my dps when I finally managed to equip it.
Last edited by Erayo on May 29, 2018, 11:50:45 AM
"
Erayo wrote:

I'm guessing when you are leveling you want a high phys dps foil in your mainhand, and preferably a high phys dps axe with like inc global phys + attack speed in offhand?

I am finding reave to be more or less equall to Sunder at this point.

Great build! Great guide!

Edit: Foils need alot of dex. In hindsight I should've speced in to a +30 dex node earlier. It took me a few levels more than I wanted to get the 101 dex needed for my foil, which was around the end of A4.
I more than doubled my dps when I finally managed to equip it.

I prefer Sunder a lot more since you can just pick up axes and be quite sure that there's some phys stuff on it but I do suggest going with Reave after getting multistrike to get used with it quicker if you're new to the skill. Although gear barely matters as the tree is quite flexible and is close to everything that you need during leveling - damage / resists / HP.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 29, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
Thanks for the neat build. I think i will try this for league starter as long as nothing was nerfed. In regards to crafting a off hand axe/mace what is the best way to do this? For 1 stat can just alt span then regal? But if i want to get the double mod, would it be block attack mods from being rolled? Then chaos spam? Is there a cheaper/simpler way to craft a duel mod stat stick?

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info