[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Patch notes are out! I don't see any change that would hinder the build? Did I miss something?
"
Tefson1366 wrote:
Patch notes are out! I don't see any change that would hinder the build? Did I miss something?

Nope! The builds is as strong as before and Vaal Reave got buffed (:

What's also nice is that there will be a lot of spell casters this league so melee / attack items will be cheaper than before.

I'll probably work on PoB today evening or in 24h to insert the changes I did in April / May + edit Vaal Reave, got a lot of real life stuff as well to wrap up before league start.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 30, 2018, 6:50:38 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

What's also nice is that there will be a lot of spell casters this league so melee / attack items will be cheaper than before.

I'll probably work on PoB today evening or in 24h to insert the changes I did in April / May + edit Vaal Reave, got a lot of real life stuff as well to wrap up before league start.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reaction on the patch notes :)

As for the vaal gem changes. Do you think it'll be better to run a 21/20 Reave with additional Vaal Reave socketed somewhere, or a 20/20 Vaal Reave alone?
Hello

I am thinking to start incursion with this build. Only thing i dislike is blood rage and vaal pact.HP is dropping way to fast for my taste...

Is it possible to skip vaal pact, and just invest some points in vitality void and life leech?

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Tefson1366 wrote:

Cheers for the quick answer! See you reaving in Incursion!
Hi KMQ:

New player here, only played 3.2.

Really appreciate the well-written build! I especially enjoyed the MF part and thinking about using it for 3.3 start.

One question tho: I have played the champion version of Reave/BF build in 3.2 (mathil's build), and it seems very fragile (6k hp, still dies more often than I desired)

Could you tell me the difference of playing this build in Champion vs Gladiator? What makes it more defensive playing Gladiator than Champion?

Really appreciate it!
To the question above would be the block and spell block makes you tanky. Also what about that lacerate buff tho damn could be somthing to switch out of reave and hit up lacerate. Opinons
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Tefson1366 wrote:

No Real life things for you boy start pomping that S.R.S !!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Tefson1366 wrote:

Appreciate all the hard work =) looking forward to see the changes and can't wait to play this build this leauge.
"
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Tefson1366 wrote:

No Real life things for you boy start pomping that S.R.S !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8fB7DUSkg

"
Ichinoez wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Tefson1366 wrote:

Appreciate all the hard work =) looking forward to see the changes and can't wait to play this build this leauge.

I've finished all build versions now. I've also managed to push some stats in some places a tiny bit more (:

The biggest changes are:

Added Arctic armour + Herald of Ash in PoB as well
Removed Blasphemy + Assasin's Mark
Removed Blood Magic & Faster attacks from Whirling Blades
Added Frostbomb & Frostbite
Reave is replaced with Vaal Reave but it's not listed in PoB because it would show wrong damage then
Removed Stat stick version for HC since the shield version is a lot better for HC
Added a 3 mil DPS version of the original build with just a few unique / gem changes and minor passive tree tweaks.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 30, 2018, 2:13:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info