[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Mirosiv wrote:
Is it suitable for 3.3, or u will adapt it by 1st of june?

Not possible to do any updates until patch notes are out (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Mirosiv wrote:

I mean the fact vaal reave now gives u reave aswell is already reason enough to play this :O
+
Attack in Place in 3.3 :)
Last edited by Dorlok on May 26, 2018, 4:58:06 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Mirosiv wrote:

How do you suggest leveling with MF build?

I'm worried leveling with sunder/reave will be hard without taking sword/axe nodes and respeccing out of it when you have the MF gear. How did you manage the MF build in the Flashback event?
Last edited by Ichinoez on May 26, 2018, 5:09:49 PM
"
Dorlok wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Mirosiv wrote:

I mean the fact vaal reave now gives u reave aswell is already reason enough to play this :O
+
Attack in Place in 3.3 :)

Das rite! I'll find a good gem to socket to replace Vaal Reave before Incursion starts (:

"
Ichinoez wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Mirosiv wrote:

How do you suggest leveling with MF build?

I'm worried leveling with sunder/reave will be hard without taking sword/axe nodes and respeccing out of it when you have the MF gear. How did you manage the MF build in the Flashback event?

No you don't need to take any sword nodes at all. All sword nodes are on the most far sides of the passive tree. Also you can dual wield with any offhand weapon when you use Sunder since it will use ONLY your main hand to attack. I usually go single hand axe( I pick them up as they have a very high chance of being rolled with high phys%) + The Princess Sabre.

In Flashback it was very smooth, I don't even remember anything since I didn't struggle. Just used whatever I had from acts until I got bloodseeker + sadimas and then slowly built it up. At some point I had truly insane returns( 10x - 20x) per map with a specific strategy, hence I kinda feel that I have to go that route again.

To add on top of it, the MF build really helped me to financially support Poorjoy's very early, hence I was able to kill Shaper as the first 5 or so.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on May 26, 2018, 5:26:44 PM
10-20x should come high tier map ? low tier is kind of low efficiency.
"
linysys1245 wrote:
10-20x should come high tier map ? low tier is kind of low efficiency.

Early league everything is in the game so you can really go wild with your strategies. As an example regarding early league although I hate chaos/regal recipe and I personally would never do it myself, I can see that the double regal recipe can be good money as they go for 1 for 2C for the first week or so.
Is this a decent Ulab farmer aswell?
"
Sombra1337 wrote:

Yeap! Replace Whirling Blades with Leap Slam, take an extra HP potion just in case and you are good to go!
"
Sombra1337 wrote:

ADD Two Heartbound Loop rings to your build and S,,,R,,,,S spam even 1 lvl is good))
"
"
Sombra1337 wrote:

ADD Two Heartbound Loop rings to your build and S,,,R,,,,S spam even 1 lvl is good))

with as little castspeed as this build has it most likely wouldnt even kill you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info