[3.1] J U G G of the Forest - Uber lab, Guardians, Mapping viable

"
Neogeo75 wrote:
POB show that added cold damage support give more DPS than slower projectile. Is it glitched? Did slower projectile actually affect Molten Strike projectile speed? Wiki said no.

Make sure you tick the box by "Is the enemy burning" since the build uses Immolate.
"
marsun wrote:
"
Neogeo75 wrote:
POB show that added cold damage support give more DPS than slower projectile. Is it glitched? Did slower projectile actually affect Molten Strike projectile speed? Wiki said no.

Make sure you tick the box by "Is the enemy burning" since the build uses Immolate.

You were right. Slower projectile is better than cold damage support on burning target. This build work very well for me but I’m now bottlenecks at T11 Elder boss. I can facetank elder no problem but I seem to lack the dps to dispatch the adds octopus fast enough. Degen always got me when I trying to run across the field to get back to Elder. Elder ice projectile also did a lot of damage to me. I can’t survive at range without leeching. Do you have any advise how I should improve?

"
Neogeo75 wrote:

You were right. Slower projectile is better than cold damage support on burning target. This build work very well for me but I’m now bottlenecks at T11 Elder boss. I can facetank elder no problem but I seem to lack the dps to dispatch the adds octopus fast enough. Degen always got me when I trying to run across the field to get back to Elder. Elder ice projectile also did a lot of damage to me. I can’t survive at range without leeching. Do you have any advise how I should improve?

I'm glad it works for you :) Few thoughts after looking at your character:
- You opted to take Catalyse cluster (atk ele dmg) instead of sword nodes by Marauder. In any case 18% attack speed will outclass 40% ele dmg. Also you're taking these small nodes of damage (like 10% ele with attacks, 8% ele dmg) which are not necessary (as in pathing to the notable) and that's not a good usage of points.
- You're missing lots of life nodes, the build as is doesn't have tons of life to start with
- On weapon 20% atk spd / 170% phys damage is better than 190% phys dmg / 15% speed.
- Overall SPEED.
- I'd try for 5th offcolor socket on QoTF with vorici jewellers method. Conc effect is BIS support for MS single target (more balls hit the enemy at once).
- Gem levels

More expensive upgrades:
- Helmet with MS projectiles
- If you're struggling with sustain there's a thing you could do:
1) replace one of your kaoms rings with an elder ring with lv12 poacher's mark on hit
2) buy a Watcher's Eye with LGoH when affected by Vitality and run Vitality instead of Blasphemy Poachers (like http://poe.trade/search/ononahameretaz)

Other than that you can look at my character to see what I've changed since writing the guide and try working out what and why. Still hadn't had time to update the guide (maybe this weekend).

In the end this build is NOT cheap to take to endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info