[3.2] Doms Life Assassin Discharger Beast Strangler

Introduction:

Hey, i see you have come for a Discharger build guide which doesn't require mirror gear. Well you have came to the right place. This guide will contain a "just starting out guide" and a more detailed guide once you have started making bank.

Updated path of building for 3.2

Build will still clear fast but single damage has been buffed in 3.2

Video

FAST MAPPING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itj-eMURa4U&feature=youtu.be

BOSS KILLING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2TkYxPyK8E&feature=youtu.be

Pro's & Con's

+ Super fast clear even on budget
+ One of the most sexy looking builds ever
+ Actually fun to play
+ Only requires 2 uniques to start to play

- High level maps need a support to kill bosses
- Can be expensive if Cospris Malice is popular

Gear

The only pieces of gear you need are 5 link Volls Protector and Cospris Malice, thats all i had when i started the build. Once you have them aim to get a volls devotion and then Inyas Epiphany and until you have Lycosidae get accuracy on rings, gloves or helmet so your attacks are at least 90% hit chance. Any further questions on the build please dont be afraid to ask.

Spoiler

Bandits

Dont help any just take skill points

Skill gems

In Volls Pprotector

Trade out Controlled destruction if not 6 link

In Cospris Malice

Shield Charge set up to set off your cospris malice

Before you get Volls devotion you will need double curse to produce endurance charges and frenzy
So u will need this set up.

Passive Tree

So by level 68 once you equip your cospris your tree should look like this, Till that point level with lightning trap.

http://poeurl.com/bII6

Once you have acquired your volls devotion Your tree should look like this

http://poeurl.com/bJmQ

Playstyle

The build in paste bin

https://pastebin.com/gY1ewiue

Last edited by Dominince on Mar 13, 2018, 8:00:33 PM
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 2:02:28 AM
Interesting build idea, would love to see it in action. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
When im home from work ill make a gameplay video np :D
Need to change a flask to shock removal for vinktars. Should be spell crit capped for discharge without Annihilation notable. Other than that, looks exactly the same as the fakener build posted in 3.0 a few pages back. Would also suggest using new curse on hit ring instead of blasphemy, freeing up an aura for haste or purities. (watchers eye with + base crit for auras is OP)
Hey! I've been wanting to play a discharge build for such a long time but never got around to it until now. I'm decently geared atm and have invested a bit into the character and was hoping you could help me with a couple questions;

1. Why are you using 2 of the Inspired Learning jewels? I just put in my second and it doesn't seem to be benefiting at all.
2. Do the helm and boot enchants help at all with boss killing? Seems like helm enchant would help smooth out the damage a bit but I haven't gotten around to getting it yet :(.

Thanks for any answers you provide! This has been my build to play in a long while!
Dang, and i just got my new autobomber almost to endgame. Wish i saw this sooner as discharge is one of the most fun builds ever. autobomber is pretty similar though. Still may have to end up swapping to this. we'll see.
Is there anything I should know going into leveling with Lightning Trap?
"
Ericious16 wrote:
Hey! I've been wanting to play a discharge build for such a long time but never got around to it until now. I'm decently geared atm and have invested a bit into the character and was hoping you could help me with a couple questions;

1. Why are you using 2 of the Inspired Learning jewels? I just put in my second and it doesn't seem to be benefiting at all.
2. Do the helm and boot enchants help at all with boss killing? Seems like helm enchant would help smooth out the damage a bit but I haven't gotten around to getting it yet :(.

Thanks for any answers you provide! This has been my build to play in a long while!

1. The Inspired Learning jewels actually do stack and give double buffs so id recomend doing it if you can and is in your price range.

2. helmet enchant helps keeping full charges and boot enchant helps with most map bosses cos they normally have trash mobs in the room with them.
"
feusen wrote:
Is there anything I should know going into leveling with Lightning Trap?

just grab life and try to get a tabula for 6 link lighting trap so you can just run through zones, against bosses its very lack luster so just join one of the many partys doing the bosses or get a mate to help out. If none of them options are available just have a 4 link freeze pulse.
is it worth buying the lycoside before the voll or inya's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info