3.1 - Mjolner Rainbow Rambo - 15 charges discharge - Guardians/Red Map Elder + Guardians

Added ascendancy, pantheon and bandit information.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hey, I've been trying your build out and it's really fun and working so far. I was wondering if you'd be able to point out any specific upgrades I should make to help boost my damage even more.

My char is only lvl 80 atm and the rest of the nodes in the skill tree i need are mainly health

Char: LAWTIME

Gear:

"
Meister wrote:
Hey, I've been trying your build out and it's really fun and working so far. I was wondering if you'd be able to point out any specific upgrades I should make to help boost my damage even more.

My char is only lvl 80 atm and the rest of the nodes in the skill tree i need are mainly health

Char: LAWTIME

Gear:

In order of priority:

Cooldown reduction belt
Getting the Arcane Surge immortal call setup on your swap
Level 21 discharge
Frenzy Charge corruption on Red Trail
Frenzy Charge corruption on Voll's amulet

Are your resistances evened out for Wise Oak? That's also a lot of damage.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Is there anything I can do to replace Voll's Devotion? Don't have the currency to buy one and really don't know how to farm 4 exalted orbs as easy as people make it sound like. Any advice in possible replacements or no way to replace it?

"
Simplesim45 wrote:

In order of priority:

Cooldown reduction belt
Level 21 discharge

Thanks for taking the time to look at my char/gear and give me this list, I will be working on it. As for the Wise Oak, I do not have my resists evened out yet, another thing to work on. It's a bit hard to select gear with all the strength, int and dex that is needed for the build
"
Meister wrote:

"
Simplesim45 wrote:

In order of priority:

Cooldown reduction belt
Level 21 discharge

Thanks for taking the time to look at my char/gear and give me this list, I will be working on it. As for the Wise Oak, I do not have my resists evened out yet, another thing to work on. It's a bit hard to select gear with all the strength, int and dex that is needed for the build

Try jugllering with the jewels when you want an exact specific number of resists
"
burnmyrique wrote:
Is there anything I can do to replace Voll's Devotion? Don't have the currency to buy one and really don't know how to farm 4 exalted orbs as easy as people make it sound like. Any advice in possible replacements or no way to replace it?

Sorry, but Voll's is your only source of endurance charge generation which is 1/3rd of your damage and your main source of healing as well since most of your healing comes from expanding endurance charges.
Hey how are you achieving max spell block? Even with Rumi im still only getting 38%.
Hi, i bem trying this build. Ty
Tou have some rios to equalize resists?
So this happend today

(should be shaped, dunno why its regualr when i link chest on forum)
Still trying to get the colors right..
Saffel and mjølner next :3
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
Last edited by Valhall on Jan 8, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info