3.1 - Mjolner Rainbow Rambo - 15 charges discharge - Guardians/Red Map Elder + Guardians

Do you have any mana issues with this build? I don't see any mana leach and not much regen either. The regen doesn't seem to be enough to sustain spamming a 6 link molten strike. Cool build though!
"
Hoffer wrote:
Do you have any mana issues with this build? I don't see any mana leach and not much regen either. The regen doesn't seem to be enough to sustain spamming a 6 link molten strike. Cool build though!

No mana issues at all. I have some regen on tree and I used to have a mana gain on hit mod from 1 jewel, but I moved it to a corruption on my romira's banquet now. That 2 mana gain on hit is enough to sustain infinite casting of molten strike.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Simplesim, how i can use RF? whats setup?
I'm level 73 and very satisfied with this build, thank you.
"
thedoldivic wrote:
Simplesim, how i can use RF? whats setup?
I'm level 73 and very satisfied with this build, thank you.

RF is purely for end game bosses WITHOUT PHASES since you degen a lot with RF on and only stay full because of your sustain that requires you to be attacking.

The setup is detailed in the original post. You essentially just replace your lightning golem by righteous fire in your high level CWDT setup so that it only turns on once you are actually near the boss and hitting him (safer that way).
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hey. I specced into this Build, only missing one Jewel slot. (The one with 2x 8% Armour on the very Left of the Tree)

I however changed some Things because I really don't like to die and I think the Damage is enough for my current Needs (T12/T13/T14 Maps, Uber Lab)

I decided to change Ele Weakness for Enfeeble and Wrath for Arctic Armour + Vitality. I lost the Ancestral Protector by this currenty I try to find an Unset Ring with enough Resists to get a slot back for it.

I can't complain at all on this Build, the Concept is really enjoyable. However, I fail at some Bosses (T13 Maps) and die sometimes to Poison Traps in the Lab. I feel like whenever there are no Mobs I can die very easily. On the Bosses I mainly died because they move much and fast and whenever I dont hit them anymore I die aswell. I try to improve my Jumping to dodge and catch the Boss again but I just die to fast. I have 5,1k Health and 600 Energy Shield so far.
I also have no Wise Oak yet and also couldn't get my Resists right for it. However, my Resists are good enough for EE and Ele Weakness.

Any thoughts on getting this Build Hardcore Ready? Or do you think it is?
"
JTiYo wrote:
Hey. I specced into this Build, only missing one Jewel slot. (The one with 2x 8% Armour on the very Left of the Tree)

I however changed some Things because I really don't like to die and I think the Damage is enough for my current Needs (T12/T13/T14 Maps, Uber Lab)

I decided to change Ele Weakness for Enfeeble and Wrath for Arctic Armour + Vitality. I lost the Ancestral Protector by this currenty I try to find an Unset Ring with enough Resists to get a slot back for it.

I can't complain at all on this Build, the Concept is really enjoyable. However, I fail at some Bosses (T13 Maps) and die sometimes to Poison Traps in the Lab. I feel like whenever there are no Mobs I can die very easily. On the Bosses I mainly died because they move much and fast and whenever I dont hit them anymore I die aswell. I try to improve my Jumping to dodge and catch the Boss again but I just die to fast. I have 5,1k Health and 600 Energy Shield so far.
I also have no Wise Oak yet and also couldn't get my Resists right for it. However, my Resists are good enough for EE and Ele Weakness.

Any thoughts on getting this Build Hardcore Ready? Or do you think it is?

This build is highly reliant on flask use. If you're doing uber lab, change your instant heal flask to a non instant anti bleed flask. This will help you heal through traps.

As for your modifications to be tankier, that's all good and fun, but ele weakness + wrath is a whole lot of damage which means a lot less time dealing with stuff hitting you. You wanna be able to get most things done within your flask duration time.

I've done level 89 to 95 with no deaths so I mean if you want it to work on hardcore, it can.
THANKS a lot for your guide. Im a fanatic of Discharge/Mjolner build. But since they nerf the number of cast / sec of dischage, i haven't see a good build for it.

Thanks to you, i have a blast now !
Have been following your build for a week in abyss league. Nice good build, I am in love with mjolner. Still leveling, but after some runs with friend on red maps I am happy with an abilitty to facetank everything I see - t15 kitava, phoenix, uber izaro, t14 dominus, carcass etc. Almost nothing can kill me. Additional points for nostalgia since I recriated my first and only elementalist, who was a 2.2 mjolner discharger. Also won a game with triple balancing for wise oak. Still have a room to improve like 21 discharge, 5l arcane surge, corruptions, but even without them I have 0 troubles

"
Wereduvah wrote:
Have been following your build for a week in abyss league. Nice good build, I am in love with mjolner. Still leveling, but after some runs with friend on red maps I am happy with an abilitty to facetank everything I see - t15 kitava, phoenix, uber izaro, t14 dominus, carcass etc. Almost nothing can kill me. Additional points for nostalgia since I recriated my first and only elementalist, who was a 2.2 mjolner discharger. Also won a game with triple balancing for wise oak. Still have a room to improve like 21 discharge, 5l arcane surge, corruptions, but even without them I have 0 troubles

Glad you're enjoying it!
Molten Strike is so fucking clunky, can't we replace it with some other thing like Frost Blades, Cyclone or any other thing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info