3.1 - Mjolner Rainbow Rambo - 15 charges discharge - Guardians/Red Map Elder + Guardians

"
burnmyrique wrote:
Molten Strike is so fucking clunky, can't we replace it with some other thing like Frost Blades, Cyclone or any other thing?

For general mapping you can use cyclone. For bosses, molten strike is a lot better.

And frost blades would be kinda bad.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
burnmyrique wrote:
Molten Strike is so fucking clunky, can't we replace it with some other thing like Frost Blades, Cyclone or any other thing?

You can replace it with cyclone however charge generation will be much worse. If you want to use cyclone, it's better to use helm enchant at least. Inya's Epiphany will help a lot, however you wont generate frenzy charges. Also you wont have 2k life gain on hit per second since molten strikes hits a target like 40 times per seconds
Hi man great build.

Curious on the following:
1) you have wild strike triggering mastermind of discord. why does discharge not accomplish the same task seeing as how we always hit 3 elements on discharge? if thats the case i could technically drop "Faster attacks gem" on our 6L and replace with fortify support, our molten strike can now apply the fortify and we dont have to worry about wild strike.

2)what are the mechanics with elemental equilibrium with this build and why are you not using it? seems like an additional 50% on top of what we have already would be good? we would have to give up 25% on 1 element to gain 50% -resis on 2 other elements.

thanks.
"
Ojim wrote:
Hi man great build.

Curious on the following:
1) you have wild strike triggering mastermind of discord. why does discharge not accomplish the same task seeing as how we always hit 3 elements on discharge? if thats the case i could technically drop "Faster attacks gem" on our 6L and replace with fortify support, our molten strike can now apply the fortify and we dont have to worry about wild strike.

2)what are the mechanics with elemental equilibrium with this build and why are you not using it? seems like an additional 50% on top of what we have already would be good? we would have to give up 25% on 1 element to gain 50% -resis on 2 other elements.

thanks.

1) Wild strike is actively used by you. Discharge is passively procced by the weapon. That's why discharge does not proc mastermind of discord. Also I wouldn't recommend changing any gem in the 6L setup. They're pretty all mandatory.

2) We're using all 3 elements of discharge so elemental equilibrium isn't the best idea.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hey been playing this build now for a couple of days map clear is good bosses can be a little slow my question i have is maybe setting RF as a constant im only lvl 86 but i can see at lvl 90 by grabbing regen nodes using unique life regen jewel and purity of fire mixed with our saffels and +1 fire res from skill tree ruby flask RF can be sustainable at all times thoughts on this ?
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
For general mapping you can use cyclone. For bosses, molten strike is a lot better.

And frost blades would be kinda bad.

I understood that Molten Strike is the best skill in this build but I just can't play it because it feels so clunky. What are the best replacements if there's any?
"
scono wrote:
Hey been playing this build now for a couple of days map clear is good bosses can be a little slow my question i have is maybe setting RF as a constant im only lvl 86 but i can see at lvl 90 by grabbing regen nodes using unique life regen jewel and purity of fire mixed with our saffels and +1 fire res from skill tree ruby flask RF can be sustainable at all times thoughts on this ?

If you think you can make RF work permanently, go ahead. I'm curious to see the results. If you manage it, I might just make the switch.
Hi, why don't use Repentance gloves? Iron Will give you nice more damage.
"
sikor25 wrote:
Hi, why don't use Repentance gloves? Iron Will give you nice more damage.

Badly needed the dex and resist and life from gloves. Attack speed is a nice bonus too.
Why don't we use wild strike instead of molten strike? Can we?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info