PS4 servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

3.1 - Mjolner Rainbow Rambo - 15 charges discharge - Guardians/Red Map Elder + Guardians

I am using this build now for some days and even facetanked a t11 elder guardian which is pretty insane.
But I did change from wild strike to shield charge for better movementspeed and clearspeed (since discharge is still triggered by shield charge). It just feels more convient because I never used wild strike. So this is maybe an idea for people wanting more clearspeed but keeping molten strike as the main damage skill.

here is an example: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215762472
Last edited by The_L1ne on Jan 5, 2018, 5:38:18 PM
"
belanna wrote:
just realized that



is pretty neat for this build because of the high stat requ. we have and the +% dmg mod


Actually no because it's based on your lowest attribute which is dex. So it's very little added damage. You also would be sacrificing the most important damage multiplier; cooldown reduction from shaped belts.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
The_L1ne wrote:
I am using this build now for some days and even facetanked a t11 elder guardian which is pretty insane.
But I did change from wild strike to shield charge for better movementspeed and clearspeed (since discharge is still triggered by shield charge). It just feels more convient because I never used wild strike. So this is maybe an idea for people wanting more clearspeed but keeping molten strike as the main damage skill.

here is an example: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215762472


I think it's important to understand that wildstrike is never used as the main skill for damage. Molten strike is.

Wildstrike is there PURELY to be used once every few seconds for the 25% penetration to all elements buff from elementalist. While you're doing bosses, you use Wildstrike once every 5 seconds to keep up fortify.

Also if you want to use shield charge you can go ahead instead of leap slam. I just prefer being able to jump into the middle of a pack and over ledges. Leap Slam also procs discharges so it's nice.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Finally bought the boots and Jewel like I said I was a few days ago and respecced one of my witches in standard to try this out. Completely unoptimized with missing links, a couple unleveled gems, shitty life, etc. Only thing I had in my favor was perfectly balanced res so I got full benefits from wise oak.

Build is amazing already. Definitely like the feel of the build better than the cyclone juggernauts and low life shadow Mjolner variants I have played previously. Anxious to see how it does once I get some proper gear worked out.
probably a mjölner build can't get better
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Is cooldown recovery on belt mandatory?
I just realised it in "my gear" section.
Thanks for the answer and your continous support!

Chaos spammed this today `\0.O So far lvl 88 4.9k hp. Working on getting jewels for wiseoak balance
Ps. Mjølner is BACK

What pantheon do you find the most usefull?
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
Last edited by Valhall on Jan 6, 2018, 8:13:12 PM
Hey man, how are you surviving the bleed damage between pulls? As soon as I stop attacking my life just drops if I dont quickly pop a flask. Also the wild strike thing, does it proc the ele pen base on the element its procing or does just proc all 3?
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Hey man, how are you surviving the bleed damage between pulls? As soon as I stop attacking my life just drops if I dont quickly pop a flask. Also the wild strike thing, does it proc the ele pen base on the element its procing or does just proc all 3?


The instant life flask with anti bleed is there to stop bleeds, but not stop you from being able to apply further bleeds. The self inflicted bleeds you should be entirely able to outregen. The bleeds caused by monsters, you'd pop the life flask for.

The anti bleed pantheon is also really useful. Oh and Leap Slam considers you as stationary so if you're leaping, you're taking less damage.

"
Valhall wrote:

Chaos spammed this today `\0.O So far lvl 88 4.9k hp. Working on getting jewels for wiseoak balance
Ps. Mjølner is BACK

What pantheon do you find the most usefull?


For the big pantheon: Anti stun + stun recovery. (since we're not using anything else to prevent stuns)


For the small pantheon: the anti bleed one

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hello, I started a new character in Abyss league to try this build. Would this still work on a 5 Link?

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info