[3.3] ELEMENTAL MOLTEN STRIKE&FROST BLADES | UBER ELDER DOWN!! | DEADEYE/PF/RAIDER

"
xethos25 wrote:
When using Shroud, u lose immunity to shock. Where should we make up for this?

Flasks.
Hey Eathb - I love the build and I'm really enjoying it so far as a second league character. I managed to get my hands on a 6L Inpulsa's with 3R 2B 1G reasonably cheap. I don't have the currency to invest into colouring it to 4R just yet, as I have some other weaker spots in my set up. My question is: What green gem would you recommend for a 6th on MS?

To be honest, none of the options look very compelling. I'm leaning towards Added Cold or Ice Bite - faster attacks seems like overkill at this point. Note: I've gone raider ascendancy for now with lyco.
Last edited by Hordearii on Mar 9, 2018, 4:47:18 PM
"
Hordearii wrote:
Hey Eathb - I love the build and I'm really enjoying it so far as a second league character. I managed to get my hands on a 6L Inpulsa's with 3R 2B 1G reasonably cheap. I don't have the currency to invest into colouring it to 4R just yet, as I have some other weaker spots in my set up. My question is: What green gem would you recommend for a 6th on MS?

To be honest, none of the options look very compelling. I'm leaning towards Added Cold or Ice Bite - faster attacks seems like overkill at this point. Note: I've gone raider ascendancy for now with lyco.

Added cold seems to do more damage over ice bite
Wild Strike still viable for clear skill, with Deadeye?
"
Talehon wrote:
Wild Strike still viable for clear skill, with Deadeye?

Yes, but frost blades is far superior.
"
Hordearii wrote:

3R-2B-1G is actually the most optimal setup for a Raider.

Molten Strike-WED-Multistrike-Increased Crit. Strikes-Concentrated Effect-Ice Bite.

Ice Bite/Increased Crit Strikes works since Raider can reliably generate Frenzy. Ice Bite offers more damage than Added Cold and Added Lightning at max Frenzy charges.
Last edited by Eathb on Mar 9, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Hordearii wrote:

3R-2B-1G is actually the most optimal setup for a Raider.

Molten Strike-WED-Multistrike-Increased Crit. Strikes-Concentrated Effect-Ice Bite.

Ice Bite/Increased Crit Strikes works since Raider can reliably generate Frenzy. Ice Bite offers more damage than Added Cold and Added Lightning at max Frenzy charges.

Is that assuming I am taking frenzy charge nodes? Because I'm finding Avatar of the Chase + Avatar of the Veil as superior for the moment for both clearing and bosses, and thus haven't invested in any frenzy nodes on the passive tree - just have 3 base cap.
Hi, thx for this build!

It is my second league playing a ranger Molten core/FB (or wildstrike). I was a raider in the previous one, following Malth's build.

I wanted to try as deadeye on this one.

In both, I have realized that my clearspeed is almost equivalent if not better while using only Molten Strike. Therefore, I have been interested in your input for Molten Strike Only.

As it was aimed to be a raider, I was wondering if ppl could give a hand on the option i have to improve my build/character.

For exemple, as you could see on my character, I have still a Wildstrike setup on gloves but I really want to drop it. Not sure what gem setup i could use instead.

Other thing, sould i stay dual or swith to 1hand+shield. I was also wondering what about moving to sword+shield (with the appropriate nodes).

As a matter of fact, I have still 17 unspent skill points to use. Any help on this regard would be appriciated.
I'm feeling pretty squishy especially when running uberlab with this build. Anyone have any suggestions on how to increase survivability against traps? I am wondering if I can swap out gear+gems and turn this into a really fast uberlab farmer
Made some progress today.

I'm kinda salty about the belt.

There was miscommunication between a friend and I. I thought he messaged me to buy the belt for him, when really he recommended it for me... So I'm down 2ex and wont get my money back out of the belt :(
Last edited by r3dd09 on Mar 11, 2018, 6:00:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info