[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Is it. Possible to kill uber atziri with this build?
Currently Brass Dome is quite expensive at season, I am trying out the new Crab chest and Working great :) for the necklace slot I am using impresense and with the open mana I am using the crab aura which gets me to %90 dmg red.
how does melee physical damage support help with your helm?
"
aboutvin wrote:
how does melee physical damage support help with your helm?

It doesnt, he was prolly just lvling the gem in that slot.
Reach out and touch hate.
what gem do you suggest i replace that with?
hi =)

just a question ,

can we swap ruthless gem on boss ? we something to deal more in mono target ?

thanks
"
aboutvin wrote:
what gem do you suggest i replace that with?

Thats very situational. If you went with the Shaper amulet, like most the guys here do/did, then prolly Arctic Armor. You could also put the ice golem there if you want to bother with selfcasting instead of putting it in cwdt link (and not getting it at max lvl). Also kinda depends if you go with kaoms or not (as in starved for sockets). There is no must have gem for that slot, if thats what you were asking for.
Reach out and touch hate.
Last edited by Hastur667 on Mar 15, 2018, 6:09:52 AM

My gear at this point. Guess i just need to start saving for that Starforge now. Lov ethe build.
First all, congratulations for the guide.

I've read most of the 38 pages of this thread but was unable to find answer to a question (maybe stupid question).

Let's suppose I only have a Starforge ... What should I do depending on what I'm fighting against (trash or bosses)? Maybe just switch gems (AC and Splash vs MS and Ruthless)?

Some bosses spawn adds so, it's an added difficulty if you have to switch gems.

And just curiosity, I fail to realize what does Kaom's Heart so good. No sockets and only 500 more life (fire damage useless for us).

Thanks.
ancestral protector vs warchief, which is better? gonna be using belly for the most part

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info