[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

@Zaen Do you have a youtube channel or videos you could link from you running this build? You have a lot of gifs but I would like to watch some actual footage.
Im running that items now, im so happy, very high dps and very quick clearspeed

4L with 1chaos sword, if i get Starforge... xD
"
Embermouth wrote:
@Zaen Do you have a youtube channel or videos you could link from you running this build? You have a lot of gifs but I would like to watch some actual footage.

There's an entire video section man :v open the spoilers you will find boss deletions, clearing vids, all endbosses (except uberatziri), uberlab

"
Jugles wrote:

Im running this atm. Any suggestion what to go for as next items? Guess my rings could use a replacement.

70+ life on rings and gloves has priority on all. Deceiver is not worth it imo, i would get a leather belt with 1-2 big res (40%+) and 80+ life. With that you will be able to use devoto/abyssus.

"
lanashir wrote:
I checked PoB, looks like bloodlust gem gain more dps, than multistrike. Totem should be with bleed support for that way. What do you think about it?

You can give it a try, but multi vs single target is very very good, caps leech faster and helps with targeting. If you want to replace something I would try ruthless
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 11, 2018, 11:12:01 PM
Hi is there an upgrade from doomsow before starforge? I feel my damage is lacking and I cant afford a starforge yet.
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Hi is there an upgrade from doomsow before starforge? I feel my damage is lacking and I cant afford a starforge yet.

You increase with 6link, q20 gems, dmg mod on rings, abyssus, they all add up
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Anyone did this in HC? can do all stuff etc?
Yesterday's lab provided a huge influx of currency (easy Izaro, 5-7 keys and 4 darkshrines per run), and today I was able to buy a Starforge after selling some of the enchants and gems.

The build is becoming quite fun with the endgame gear. I really like the damage vs bosses.

"

The only item I might improve are the boots by adding some chaos resistance and more movement speed, but it's not a big deal. Running Arctic Armour, Vulnerability and Determination.

I was working on the new crab armour, but I 5-linked it and decided to sell it instead of overwriting the 5-link while trying for a 6-link. I'll buy another one in the coming days and try again for the 6-link (perhaps after beasts become tradable).

Also, I just realized today that the Atziri's Splendour can comfortably do no life/mana leech maps because of the +100 mana/life on kill. That was a nice surprise.

Last edited by Goofio on Mar 12, 2018, 5:37:21 PM
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Anyone did this in HC? can do all stuff etc?

I knew a couple people playing in HC with this build last league, one of them was over 90 for sure. Personally i'm in SC still at lv87 and not into farming red maps lols I have 2 deaths, one was because i was running 71% light res without noticing (after divining the belly) and got shotted by a red beast, the other when i shotted myself after i falsely tested that an unid map i ran didn't have phys reflect

"
Goofio wrote:
Yesterday's lab provided a huge influx of currency (easy Izaro, 5-7 keys and 4 darkshrines per run), and today I was able to buy a Starforge after selling some of the enchants and gems.

The build is becoming quite fun with the endgame gear. I really like the damage vs bosses.

"

The only item I might improve are the boots by adding some chaos resistance and more movement speed, but it's not a big deal. Running Arctic Armour, Vulnerability and Determination.

I was working on the new crab armour, but I 5-linked it and decided to sell it instead of overwriting the 5-link while trying for a 6-link. I'll buy another one in the coming days and try again for the 6-link (perhaps after beasts become tradable).

Also, I just realized today that the Atziri's Splendour can comfortably do no life/mana leech maps because of the +100 mana/life on kill. That was a nice surprise.

That's good to acknowledge that current jug is kinda free of contraints like before and it can run many different setups, GJ man! :))

Hey ZaeN,

Nice build, been really enjoying it.

I would like to ask after swapping the chest to Kaom, what would be the optimal links setup besides heavy strike?

It is kinda hard to decide what links to give up since I have been comfortably running them.
Hey I posted a few days ago asking for some help and since then I have progressed very nicely I am in red tier maps and currently level 88, But I feel like I could be doing more damage. my tree is also a little different from yours. could you check my character and let me know what I could upgrade/change thanks man the build is awesome.

character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/forkheals/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info