[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Worked on a SSF version of this build but that's a struggle. The heavy strike jewel is not one of the quest rewards from act 5 or 6. Also with this league the drops are really bad.

is the best I could find so far. With 3.8k damage on a 4-link I am not making a lot of progress with my lvl55 char.

Right now I would not suggest to run this build as a SSF character.
Defense is good but dps is lacking.

I will however continue to play this build in the hope that I will have some luck in the end.
I'm looking at picking up an endgame chestpiece now - has anyone played around with Craiceann's Carapace? How does it compare to Kaom's or a rare 2k+ body armor, given that you have to drop a curse or aura for the crab barrier?
Hello,

how would you improve my charakter further gear wise?

Thank you
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Hello,

how would you improve my charakter further gear wise?

Thank you

Poe Planner says your cold and fire resistances are under 75%. I don't know if that is accurate, but if it is, I'd focus on capping those numbers. Try for either 75% or 109% (uncapped) if you want to run elemental weakness maps. Stygian Vise, Rustic Sash or Leather. You might need to change the rings or amulet to hit 109%.

I'd also start working on a 5/6-link for the Belly. I assume it will be your final amour, so it's fine to sink currency into getting it linked. Once you get that, you could start saving for the Starforge and then 5/6-link that, too. Then you can sell the Doomsower.

Abyssus is pretty cheap, so you can add that whenever you feel comfortable (you'll take more physical damage).
Loving this build so far, currently trying to sustain red maps and ive cleared everything up to t15 (havent tried t16s yet). Farming lab is a breeze, can take whatever izaro tries.

Want some suggestions though. My current goal is 6linking my starforge and then getting 20/20 gems but apart from that, are there any obvious upgrades i should be looking for?

Not sure how to link but i also have a determination +6% phys reduction jewel on the tree
hello,

is there any other movement skill that we can use?

leap slam sometimes jumps on same spot or not at all (i know it is my fault)
Great appreciation for the build, Zaen!

Currently playing on hc bestiary (60 lvl), and everything looks fine.
As for me, ascendancy priority is a bit different - endurance charges, then armor, then accuracy (I using Resolute Technique keystone while not having accuracy ascendancy) cos i'm a bit suffering when die on hc.
The question is about vulnearability. Thrashmobs oneshotted anyway, but with penalties on the map/act bosses(60%) & guard/shaper(80%) it seems a bit useless. Is there some other options for us? Or i'm wrong with it?

Thanks again & sorry for my english.
I'm into the later levels but not quite at the Starforge stage yet. I noticed for pre-starforge swords that you recommended Doomsower (which you used) and Kondo. Was Doomsower still the superior weapon with the Brutality Gem in it? (which I'm assuming negates the extra fire damage from the red gems?)
Would a person who just had a Kaom's Heart drop for the first time be crazy in selling to pick up a Brass Dome?

Seems like heresy.

I have yet to experience any difficulties in uber lab. This is were i'm at today...
Small status update on the progress here, im currently lvl 94 (Leveling is sooo slooooow. lol).
All guardians down (Only one i still struggle a little bit with is Phoenix), red elder downed a few times, and i also just killed shaper for the first time.

Currently sitting at 8.1k life, 90% phys reduction and roughly 770k Shaper DPS. All my gems are 20/20, as my vaaling is not very good this league aparently.

Getting gear upgrades is a getting a bit expensive, but im getting there. Trying to get some crit multi on rings and amulet atm.

Also just learned after having nailed the red elder a few times, that the only way to get the jewel is to let Shaper die, i wish i knew this earlier. :P :P

Once again, thanks for an amazing build that is letting me experience content i've never done before in this game after so many years :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info