[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
Im struggling to life leech from certain bosses in red maps could you take a look at my character CodexRF and comment on what I could improve

Leeching life feels slow I still tend to die sometimes.

Also. What is ur opinion about kitava's feast in offgand for map clear ?

I checked your char, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong, it looks like just a matter of getting that bit more life. With your current gear you should have 6k at lv90. Try to get T1 life on those items that have ~50 life atm

Vs bosses do gem swap to remove AC and splash for maim and ruthless, other than that I can't imagine anything strange that could happen.

Maybe you're trying to tank pure ele bosses? Keep in mind you still have 5.5k hp. Also, don't get too much in a rush to do reds, yellow maps will still be good at lv85. The aim is to get levels (yellows may give you more exp because you will do them faster more easily)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
_Skittles_ wrote:
Been having a blast to run maps and taking down bosses even with ridiculous damage boosts (Non-elemental ones).

Ancestral Call + Melee Splash clears the regular map packs + abyss mobs extremely fast since overabundance on the damage side, and with 6-link you don't even have to think about using the skill twice and can instead focus on where to move next.

To me it felt the built falls together very well at the time you get Brass Dome, 5-link works pretty well at T12-T13 range of maps when using flasks for bosses. Would recommend personally getting Brass Dome first, since it allows you to run even bigger pool of map mods and saves you a lot of currency.

Really enjoyed the build, added some of my own personal likings such as using Blood Rage to make map clearing and boss fights smoother along with Ancestral Protector, and couldn't believe at first how fast the bosses can be taken down.

_Skittles_

Good advices :) I see that brassdome is currently at around 20c, so it is affordable and should be taken asap. I will adjust this in the guide as well, when I was aiming for this chest in the early league, it was kinda expensive reaching 1ex worth or more
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

brassdome on HC is at cheapest 300+c :(
Guys, I just got to 70 and got a 4 link 6 socket Brass Dome. That thing combined with our ascendancy is massive. Did Kitava and Merciless Lab very easily, still got about 3.8k HP and a 4 link leveling 2h sword so I am not confident to Uber Lab just yet. I have a question:

1. With abyss jewels being really op as is, is there a reason to get more jewel slot in our Skill Tree (if we can flex it)?
2. With the dual wield (off-hand stat stick really op with Gain % physical damage as Extra elem) can Heavy Strike be utilized in a dual wield manner and still do good damage?

Hey it's now 1 week a create this character just to try your build, can you check my item and looks what is wrong ? I have some difficulties kill the boss like atziri queen.

Currently i'm working on my brass and try to get a 6l but it's really painfull, I can't imagine how I would do for my starforge.
"
GueRakun wrote:
Guys, I just got to 70 and got a 4 link 6 socket Brass Dome. That thing combined with our ascendancy is massive. Did Kitava and Merciless Lab very easily, still got about 3.8k HP and a 4 link leveling 2h sword so I am not confident to Uber Lab just yet. I have a question:

1. With abyss jewels being really op as is, is there a reason to get more jewel slot in our Skill Tree (if we can flex it)?
2. With the dual wield (off-hand stat stick really op with Gain % physical damage as Extra elem) can Heavy Strike be utilized in a dual wield manner and still do good damage?

Abyss jewels are for high aspd 1handers, I am not sure how HS handles with fast attack speed, I think not that good, because of knockback. You definitely want to hit once per pack with a big 2H :D

"
sadzo wrote:
Hey it's now 1 week a create this character just to try your build, can you check my item and looks what is wrong ? I have some difficulties kill the boss like atziri queen.

Currently i'm working on my brass and try to get a 6l but it's really painfull, I can't imagine how I would do for my starforge.

Atziri boss itself has reflect damage, you must be careful or you can oneshot yourself, about the rest all you need for normal atziri is like 50k dps

I got some hints and advice from a buddy and I kinda kneeled to fast clear meta..

Because 2H leap slam is too slow, and because of how HS works with gun'n'run, I switched to quicksilver flask style with 30move boots

Definitely gets smoother, sometimes I manage to do maps in 3mins, I uploaded a bunch of vids I will update the section, here are some:

https://youtu.be/6Ms8-UDbUl8

https://youtu.be/q0kICdod_DQ

Melee at heart,thanks for the build!

Saving on starforge and other stuff.
If you can't control it, STOP.
ZaeN, thanks for the reply. I have another question, it'll be a while til I can afford a Starforge (after manually 6 linking my Brassdome). So my plan is to map to level and do some Uber Lab farming to be able to afford it.

1. I have an Added Fire Damage support instead of Brutality as Brutality will make lose dps because a lot of my dps is elemental right now from Hatred and Herald of Ash. Is there something better? PoB said I could use Faster Attack but it's green and I don't want to mess up my color.

2. My gear and tree right now is on my active char, let me know if there's a direction I should take to upgrade (I have about 1 ex and like 50c to do an immediate upgrade) apart from what I outlined in my plan).
I have all gear and gems and I'm leveling up to this build.
However, I am struggling with mana issues. I seem to always be running out of mana.

Is this because of my level or am I missing some mechanic that is to keep mana up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info