[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Hey ! I'm looking for a new build (cyclone gets boring ...) and yours looks really fun, one shotting everything :D

I just have one question : I like having a lot of movement speed. Is it possible with this build ?
Zaen, what is the winged gargoyle looking things on your back? they look sweet. Also, what skin do you have over your Abyssus?
"
Ulkio wrote:
Hey ! I'm looking for a new build (cyclone gets boring ...) and yours looks really fun, one shotting everything :D

I just have one question : I like having a lot of movement speed. Is it possible with this build ?

Yep, I'm trying using Devoto right now, because :ssssssssssssssssssssspeedcleeeeaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: looks pretty fast, 0.40s leap slam, 0.25s HS animation time.

I used to play it like this in 3.0, less sinergic, but apparently abyssus is overkill on trashmobs, so devoto is a valid alternative, i may make a video

"
Dipsomania wrote:
Zaen, what is the winged gargoyle looking things on your back? they look sweet. Also, what skin do you have over your Abyssus?

Hello, well these come from the Subjugator supporter pack
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 14, 2018, 4:57:02 PM
For the second Jewel you don't have 40 Strength, we dont care about the 20% chance to have a second HS ?
The strength nodes don't need to be activated for the jewel to work :)
Ye, the first version of the jewels had no limit, gave 10% chance and required points to be allocated. I had a tree with 4 of these, quite weird point allocation x)

Luckily it's been "buffed" to current version
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Hi there,

Not played any Marauder class yet, was just wondering if Oro's Sacrifice might ba choice as well or is it complete trash since its fire dmg only?

Best Timeca
"
Timeca wrote:
Hi there,

Not played any Marauder class yet, was just wondering if Oro's Sacrifice might ba choice as well or is it complete trash since its fire dmg only?

Best Timeca

Unfortunately not, Oro requires a totally different setup, have a look around, there are plenty Oro builds with good damage :)

Hi there, i just realized i made almost the same build without knowing, and it was doing great until lvl 85 or so when i felt kinda squishy for being a juggernaut, not that it was doing poorly it just felt wrong to be a jugg and die that easily so i switched it to a bleed variant, and im would love to hear your imput on it.

I basically dropped all the crit nodes and went RT and used those 25 or so nodes to get more tanky and grab those bleed boosting nodes, and i actually clear WAY faster maps under t10 (didnt do higher yet with this character) but im worried that ll drop at endgame content or i would not be able to do bosses with this, since i loved heavy strike im still using it but i have to waste 2 aoe sockets to make it map clearing viable, i hate sunder and the rest of the aoe red skills.

I also decided to go for endurance charges plus the assendancy points alocated there 4 points for the dmg and tankiness buff with endurace charges, and im thinking about also dropping the double armor from chest one and use kaom's roots since i wont be using cast when damage taken anymore.

I dont know how to link trees but if you need i ll figure it out.
"
Imyoox wrote:
Hi there, i just realized i made almost the same build without knowing, and it was doing great until lvl 85 or so when i felt kinda squishy for being a juggernaut, not that it was doing poorly it just felt wrong to be a jugg and die that easily so i switched it to a bleed variant, and im would love to hear your imput on it.

I basically dropped all the crit nodes and went RT and used those 25 or so nodes to get more tanky and grab those bleed boosting nodes, and i actually clear WAY faster maps under t10 (didnt do higher yet with this character) but im worried that ll drop at endgame content or i would not be able to do bosses with this, since i loved heavy strike im still using it but i have to waste 2 aoe sockets to make it map clearing viable, i hate sunder and the rest of the aoe red skills.

I also decided to go for endurance charges plus the assendancy points alocated there 4 points for the dmg and tankiness buff with endurace charges, and im thinking about also dropping the double armor from chest one and use kaom's roots since i wont be using cast when damage taken anymore.

I dont know how to link trees but if you need i ll figure it out.

Hello, bleed is good, but my build is specifically pure phys and crit. It basically revoles around maximizing this thematic.

Juggernaut has an accuracy ascendancy. Starforge is pure phys, it gives accuracy, it needs crits to shock. Abyssus gives big crits. Brassdome + juggernaut double chest armor + determination to compensate abyssus.

If you're interested, a good choice for bleed RT is definitely going axes with Disfavour and using Hemophilia gloves. Or keep swords but definitely remove RT.

Since you use charges you can drop determination in favor of Haste, keep in mind watcher's eye jewel changes (without determination you lose imminuty to vulnerability from specific watcher's eye)

If you use Disfavour you can use Hatred (i prefer Haste), vulnerability aura stays, chest you can keep brassdome for crit immunity or decide if to use kaom or belly for more hp vs ele, do you see, synergy crumbles easily, many many choices :)

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 16, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info