[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Threshold jewel doesn’t need the points invested, just that it exists is enough for them to work.
Oh wow, did not know that, thanks!
I ripped in my first uber lab with both me n Izaro dead. Feels bad man. This week is gargoyle and essence so it’s super dangerous :( haha but I was at 5.1k life so just not enough buffer.
I've had a lot of fun with this build so far in AHC. Currently at 83 and it's very solid.
may i ask what crit chance you have? im only at 22% for heavy strike. seems very low but i cant really get higher
I'm at 19.25 crit chance and kicked red elder's butt.
Hi guys! great build, im really onjoying it. already killed izaro multiple times, red elder, guardians...still havent tried shaper thou.
However, sometime its hard to clean all the movs, specially on those big open maps. Killing all the ranged movs its a litle bit annoying.
I was thinking...could it be posible to map with lacerate or something with bigger AoE?? At least if u can afford to have a second starforge.
Has anyone tried it? maybe another skill with more AoE to swords...
give me your thought pls!!^^
Finally killed Uber Lab in level 77 (dinged 78 right after I killed him). Felt great to be able to complete it myself in my 2nd char ever. Killed him at 5375 hp. I need to start farming it so I can get more life on my gears. Great to see others are having great success with it as well.

In today's Lab just be careful with the gargoyles as one of them give physical reflect, so I decided to kill all the gargoyles to be safe. The fonts don't really do a thing plus I have a Stibnite with cure curse.
"
allenquique wrote:
Hi guys! great build, im really onjoying it. already killed izaro multiple times, red elder, guardians...still havent tried shaper thou.
However, sometime its hard to clean all the movs, specially on those big open maps. Killing all the ranged movs its a litle bit annoying.
I was thinking...could it be posible to map with lacerate or something with bigger AoE?? At least if u can afford to have a second starforge.
Has anyone tried it? maybe another skill with more AoE to swords...
give me your thought pls!!^^

I played lacerate in 3.0, with some setups including inc aoe enchant. It made it kinda safer (compared to HS + multi that was the only available choice before 3.1).

I think that now with Ancestral Call and running around with 30+move boots + quicksilver flask, HS is fine for being a melee skill

"
hiddenroar wrote:
may i ask what crit chance you have? im only at 22% for heavy strike. seems very low but i cant really get higher

~20% is where you want to stay at, it becomes 33% with diamond up, if you focus on increasing base dmg and the other double dmg sources, when the crit comes, it's HUGE, so it means bigger shock effect

Btw glad to see people is having success with the build! :D :D
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Damn this build is fucking great and a blast to play

gotta ask though, as a league starter it can be rough right? Since from what I understand the threshold gem is not easily available at the start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info