[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Hello there,

I'm using your guide and come to this kind of equip:

And I've become the thinnest jugg in the game. What I should do next. Can smbd give me an advice?
Done another pass of sorting the OP, should be less chaotic than before

"
engelstone wrote:
Hello there,

And I've become the thinnest jugg in the game. What I should do next. Can smbd give me an advice?

Flasks! Diamond + Silver/Cinderswallow for damage

For clearing Quicksilver needs "of adrenaline" also you can try Dash + Second Wind that also frees up slots for blood rage & vaal haste (right i will update this in the POB)

Life comes from higher level & passives and T1 rolls on gear, my jugs have more than 6k np at lv90+
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
ZaeN wrote:
Done another pass of sorting the OP, should be less chaotic than before

"
engelstone wrote:
Hello there,

Flasks! Diamond + Silver/Cinderswallow for damage

For clearing Quicksilver needs "of adrenaline" also you can try Dash + Second Wind that also frees up slots for blood rage & vaal haste (right i will update this in the POB)

Life comes from higher level & passives and T1 rolls on gear, my jugs have more than 6k np at lv90+

oh, thx for advice.

Also, here're my flasks. (bunch of 'em)

Which one is good place for replacing gems to be able to use blood rage and vaal haste?
Add these 3 at least:

For gems, if you remove leap slam and use dash + second wind, you have 2 free slots for Blood Rage and Vaal Haste
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Why are you not using for bosses Multistrike + Ruthless ?
Replaced by fortify and impale, especially impale giving an extra dmg layer for about 2x dmg

Thanks for this guide, I am really enjoying it so far, currently closing on lvl 80 have no problem doing t11 maps.
I have a couple of questions.

I haven't done uber lab yet and i see you suggest Devoto but I already have an Abyssus, which one should I use?

I have a 6l Terminus and from what I've seen a 6l starforge is very expensive, is there no other sword i can pickup inbetween those 2?

p.s: the guide could be a bit more cleaner
"
dimitrec wrote:
Thanks for this guide, I am really enjoying it so far, currently closing on lvl 80 have no problem doing t11 maps.

I haven't done uber lab yet and i see you suggest Devoto but I already have an Abyssus, which one should I use?

I have a 6l Terminus and from what I've seen a 6l starforge is very expensive, is there no other sword i can pickup inbetween those 2?

The uberlab part is for when leaguestarting and there is nothing available so brassdome is unlikely and abyssus cant be used without. You're gonna nuke him with a 6L. About cleaning i am trying to sort in some manner, can't remove much as every section comes from questions asked here

"
dimitrec wrote:

Terminus is much closer than you think damage wise. Starforge has the big flat damage, but Terminus has attack speed, crit, and frenzy charge generation. You can easily do all content with it if Starforge is out of reach.
"

Terminus is much closer than you think damage wise. Starforge has the big flat damage, but Terminus has attack speed, crit, and frenzy charge generation. You can easily do all content with it if Starforge is out of reach.

I ended up buying a second 6l terminus so I have one with AC/Splash and one with Close Combat/Multistrike and it works out nicely, I did uber lab without much trouble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info