[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

I am no pro poe'er, I just follow guides and play so bare that in mind. I am completely lost in this guide, I have no idea what's your lategear items and gems since there is so many variations here? Or am I just blind and cant see it anywhere? Can you please point out where to look :) Currently lvl86 jugge eager HULK SMASH!
Theres no edit post? Ok, so I was wondering late gear item and gem linkins since gems are different in so many ways.
I do not recommend this build if you want to farm some maps.

Poorly efficient for map farming and a really bad defense mechanism. Hard to farm t16 with a decent stuff.

otherwise it's decent for bossing.
Last edited by Lerman on Apr 11, 2020, 8:00:44 AM
"
RiggedWicked wrote:
Theres no edit post? Ok, so I was wondering late gear item and gem linkins since gems are different in so many ways.

I will sort the lategear section and remove obsolete stuff, what is core is:
abyssus + brassdome + starforge + HS jewels

"
Lerman wrote:
I do not recommend this build if you want to farm some maps.

Poorly efficient for map farming and a really bad defense mechanism. Hard to farm t16 with a decent stuff.

otherwise it's decent for bossing.

There we go, elsewhere i see happy people with champions and zerkers with like 5k hp and basically no defense 10k armor + probably 0 movespeed kaom roots + tiny 20 range cyclone

But this one with antifreeze stun slow 50k armor capped molten shell + this range:

And it has bad defenses and bad mapping?

Checking your jug there are a couple things that can boost the situation:
Flasks - Quicksilver flask needs 'of adrenaline', you can remove antifreeze from the other flask as jug has antifreeze

CWDT molten shell needs to be CWDT level 1 + vaal molten shell level 1

Molten shell level doesn't change the effect, level 1 CWDT will trigger asap and it will give you 75% dmg reduction for 10k hp total dmg prevented PLUS:

You can bind Vaal molten shell for example on spacebar to press during oshit moments and it will add another 80% dmg reduction for 30k hp total prevented ON TOP of the regular molten shell 75% + 80% 10k + 30k

I will sort the OP to make it more clear
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 11, 2020, 10:41:11 AM
Hey.

I used Bladestorm hero.
Right now I'm using Cyclone and I have a problem with some uber boss killing:
Uber Atziri, 20 LVL Simulacrum and LVL 6 Sirus.

So, I want you to answer me by honest: can this build KILL THEM FCKNG ALL ? :)

P.S. I have 15ex Cyclone build (I have 6L Starforge).

P.S.2. I don't mean that I want to stay in one place and face tanking all the bosses. Of course I'm evading attacks etc.

Thanks!
"
Vezorx wrote:
Hey.

I used Bladestorm hero.
Right now I'm using Cyclone and I have a problem with some uber boss killing:
Uber Atziri, 20 LVL Simulacrum and LVL 6 Sirus.

So, I want you to answer me by honest: can this build KILL THEM FCKNG ALL ? :)

P.S. I have 15ex Cyclone build (I have 6L Starforge).

P.S.2. I don't mean that I want to stay in one place and face tanking all the bosses. Of course I'm evading attacks etc.

Thanks!

Answers are not in the build per se:

- Atziri + Uber atziri have a perma dmg reflect that is 99% what is killing you. Only builds that do UA with maxdmg are mines or reflect immune (slayer)

http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Atziri%2C+Queen+of+the+Vaal

"

Area [80] The Alluring Abyss

Mod
monster_slain_experience_+% [200]
monster_dropped_item_quantity_+% [3000]
monster_dropped_item_rarity_+% [2000]
unique_boss_curse_effect_on_self_+%_final [-33]
Curse Reflection
physical_damage_taken_%_to_deal_to_attacker [2]
elemental_damage_taken_%_to_deal_to_attacker [2]

Unwavering
Cannot be fully Slowed

- Simulacrum is high rng, (with my other chars in delirium) when i meet kosis with absurd mods = RIP. But i will quote from one that played HS this league:

"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
Well just done, 20 wave simulacrum EASY. NP at all. it's easier then mapping since everything comes rushing to you :D just leapslam around, pop your flasks AOE attacks into everything and when the bosses show vaal molten shell and just start hacking into them. I got the bosses in separate waves, one by one they are no danger whatsoever. I do think if you hit a wave with both of them in it things will get dicy. I suspect we will have to separate them fighting them both together will not work I think.

I only used vaal molten shell on the boss waves not any other wave at all.

- Sirus - Alkaizer does sirus with like 0 movespeed and 1mil dps so why not other builds :D
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 11, 2020, 2:16:26 PM
"
Nathanm8 wrote:
Hi, really liking the build so far. I'm kind of a POB noob so i just want to clarify a few things. This is my kit so far:

I'm aiming for the updated impale version of this build, but i'm unsure of how to set up all my skills. Should i be running the AOE heavy strike as well as the impale heavy strike, with this build? But then do i lose out on having a powerful ancestral warchief?

Also recommendations on what gear i should upgrade next would be appreciated. About to get a 6L starforge as the price has dropped so much :)

I have the same question as well. Is ancestral warchief better or should i just go with both aoe and single target heavy strike
"
streakgreen wrote:
"
Nathanm8 wrote:
Hi, really liking the build so far. I'm kind of a POB noob so i just want to clarify a few things. This is my kit so far:

I'm aiming for the updated impale version of this build, but i'm unsure of how to set up all my skills. Should i be running the AOE heavy strike as well as the impale heavy strike, with this build? But then do i lose out on having a powerful ancestral warchief?

Also recommendations on what gear i should upgrade next would be appreciated. About to get a 6L starforge as the price has dropped so much :)

I have the same question as well. Is ancestral warchief better or should i just go with both aoe and single target heavy strike

During mapping you can pretty much kill everything map bosses included with the AC-splash HS alone.

Lately with strike skills (ex. frenzy) I am keeping AC no splash even for conqueror/guardian bosses so i just hit them within blood stance range.

About impale yes you can include it in the ac splash, the base dmg is 1mil+ anyway and evaporates everything in T16

Cleaned OP a little, stil needs more sorting i think

So after getting the large/med cluster jewels and seeing Fettles selling for like 40c each. I decided to just try to alt/aug spam some small jewels myself.

That one with All Ele/+9 Life is going for like 8ex atm on trade. I honestly spent like 10c on each of the jewels and just alt/aug spammed till I hit Fettle than slammed a regal into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info