[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Hey just wondering what the red circles in the tree are supposed to mean.
Super good guide by the way! STRONK how i like it.
Oh well I moved to using the POB community fork to save my sanity calculating impales, close combat and aura effects. Some things i didn't take into account (jewel aura effect) and were too much time consuming, also shock makes sense in the fork

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

My jug in standard

Minmax impale theorycraft

"
tasosdimitr wrote:
Hey just wondering what the red circles in the tree are supposed to mean.
Super good guide by the way! STRONK how i like it.

Nevermind these, it is the highlights from what i was searching with ctrl-f!
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?

Thanks for a nice build ; pretty balance between dps and def. I'm grinding for a 6 link dome, so what should I upgrade next? heavy strike on helm maybe...
Last edited by nike2000 on Apr 5, 2020, 3:39:15 AM
I have updated the OP and POB to set impale as default version as it is too good to pass

"
nike2000 wrote:

Thanks for a nice build ; pretty balance between dps and def. I'm grinding for a 6 link dome, so what should I upgrade next? heavy strike on helm maybe...

Yes, helm enchant, diamond/steel rings, curse on hit ring, cinderswallow flask should be the next affordable upgrades
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Just beat Sirus on my first try, only had 1 death and it could have been easily avoided. I was working with about 2M Shaper DPS on single target Heavy Strike. 6.4k Life, and didn't ever feel threatened outside of his 1 shot mechanics. You can tank a few hits of anything, and face tank his small laser he spams a lot.

I use a 5L Brass Dome for totem, and switched out Maim for Culling Strike for that last 10%. Overall the fight felt very easy and felt I had plenty of time to attack.

Next, I want to take this build in Simulacrum and see how well it does. Think I might start trying to upgrade to the impale version, those cluster jewels are pricey.

Here's a compilation of Shaper, Simulacrum 19/20 w/ Kosis, and Uber Elder

Uber Elder fight was great... until the 3rd quarter for me :p

Overall though, this build can tackle pretty much anything, though Uber Atziri can be an issue with her innate reflect. Tons of fun to play, and Ancestral Call and Melee Splash make this more than capable in AoE. I used a "Devastator" Cluster Jewel for the chance to explode enemies on kill, which aids the clearing aspect of the build.

Gear
Does anyone playing this have any suggestions on what Watcher's eye is best other than the impale one because it's too damn expensive right now.

Would it be ok to use one with increased attack damage with pride? Or double damage with pride?

I'm not sure how to get POB to calculate these types of stats. (POB Noob)
"
Trenmonster wrote:
Does anyone playing this have any suggestions on what Watcher's eye is best other than the impale one because it's too damn expensive right now.

Would it be ok to use one with increased attack damage with pride? Or double damage with pride?

I'm not sure how to get POB to calculate these types of stats. (POB Noob)

A regular jewel with trimod/quadmod multi/aspd/dmg is actually a good one to put, or else intimidate pride maybe

"

Here's a compilation of Shaper, Simulacrum 19/20 w/ Kosis, and Uber Elder

Uber Elder fight was great... until the 3rd quarter for me :p

Overall though, this build can tackle pretty much anything, though Uber Atziri can be an issue with her innate reflect. Tons of fun to play, and Ancestral Call and Melee Splash make this more than capable in AoE. I used a "Devastator" Cluster Jewel for the chance to explode enemies on kill, which aids the clearing aspect of the build.

Gear

great! i will add to the OP!

Hi, really liking the build so far. I'm kind of a POB noob so i just want to clarify a few things. This is my kit so far:

I'm aiming for the updated impale version of this build, but i'm unsure of how to set up all my skills. Should i be running the AOE heavy strike as well as the impale heavy strike, with this build? But then do i lose out on having a powerful ancestral warchief?

Also recommendations on what gear i should upgrade next would be appreciated. About to get a 6L starforge as the price has dropped so much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info