The long-awaited Chaos and Order microtransactions from the last Mystery Box are now available in-store! Including all your favourites like the Ultimate Chaos Armour Set, Pure Light Armour Set, Wings, Portals and more! Click here to check out the full selection. Additionally, we're celebrating the upcoming New Year by re-introducing the Gore Fireworks microtransaction for a limited time.

The Gore Fireworks come in stacks of 10 and cost 15 points per stack. They're a consumable microtransaction so if you love surprising your friends and fellow townspeople with a fountain of blood, it's best to stock up while they're in store now. Gore Fireworks are only available around the new year holiday period and don't necessarily come every year! They'll leave the store on January 10th (NDT).

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
woo
Ingame: ReExist
Red and white!
Shouldn't the individual pieces of the armor sets from this box be discounted for a few days? You did that last time
So glad that this is finally here! A little surprised that the armor sets don't have a bundle for each set, any reason why?
god bless u
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Finally I can get the chaos wings :D
I assume these are only out for PC right now, it was not stated.
Will Xbox be seeing them in the next patch, and is there an ETA?

Just curious. Would like to pick up some that I was unlucky in rolling.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Sweet!
NICE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info