The long-awaited Chaos and Order microtransactions from the last Mystery Box are now available in-store! Including all your favourites like the Ultimate Chaos Armour Set, Pure Light Armour Set, Wings, Portals and more! Click here to check out the full selection. Additionally, we're celebrating the upcoming New Year by re-introducing the Gore Fireworks microtransaction for a limited time.

The Gore Fireworks come in stacks of 10 and cost 15 points per stack. They're a consumable microtransaction so if you love surprising your friends and fellow townspeople with a fountain of blood, it's best to stock up while they're in store now. Gore Fireworks are only available around the new year holiday period and don't necessarily come every year! They'll leave the store on January 10th (NDT).

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
Kodalic wrote:
So glad that this is finally here! A little surprised that the armor sets don't have a bundle for each set, any reason why?

These should be available momentarily.

"
Corrison wrote:
I assume these are only out for PC right now, it was not stated.
Will Xbox be seeing them in the next patch, and is there an ETA?

Just curious. Would like to pick up some that I was unlucky in rolling.

It's our aim to make these live on Xbox One today. I'll update this comment if these plans change. Edit: These are now available on Xbox One but unfortunately the Ultimate Chaos and Pure Light Armour Packs won't be available yet as we encountered an issue with them. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Dec 26, 2017, 6:46:20 PM
"
zankioh wrote:
"
traszowy wrote:
Seriously, why individual pieces of armor aren't discounted to match 420 points in total so we can finish our sets? It used to be that way.

It used to be that individual armour pieces would never make it to the Daily Deal rotation. Now the individual pieces are included every time the armour set is on sale. Sorry that we didn't communicate this in the post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info