Chaos and Order Microtransactions Now Available in Store!

Nice
Are the items available forever or limited?
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Very nice.

Hope this will be the norm where the MTX boxes are available first then we get to see the actual sets at a later date.
Only ~2000 points.. Forget guys about other games, you can have all this for mere ~200€. Thats dirt cheap!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
Seriously, why individual pieces of armor aren't discounted to match 420 points in total so we can finish our sets? It used to be that way.

It used to be that individual armour pieces would never make it to the Daily Deal rotation. Now the individual pieces are included every time the armour set is on sale. Sorry that we didn't communicate this in the post.

I see, I guess that means we'll have to wait another 2-3 months before the chaos and pure light sets go on sale for the first time and then people who got some of the pieces from chests will be able to complete their set without paying extra for individual pieces.
"
Maiky_x3 wrote:
Are the items available forever or limited?

All items from the old Chaos and Order Mystery boxes are available forever (like they always do for Mystery box release items).

The Gore Fireworks are some type of limited/seasonal (like all consumable fireworks types)
SSF since ~OB
"
ScouserBaku wrote:
Gotta say that the fact that the chaos and order stuff isn't on sale for people to finish sets feels like a real kick in the teeth.

Edit: I will note here that this change will directly impact my purchasing of boxes in the future.

Same here :(
gj
wait, are the prices on the chaos and order auras gonna go up at all? I know the armor pieces will, but I'm not sure about the auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info