Chaos and Order Microtransactions Now Available in Store!

Finally,

Why the Chaos set gotta look so much better than the Kitava set tho
delete all lootboxes
"
traszowy wrote:
Seriously, why individual pieces of armor aren't discounted to match 420 points in total so we can finish our sets? It used to be that way.

I don't get this either...
I bought some chaos boxes back then because based on box before it I was used to them being discounted once they enter the store, so that people who want to complete their partially finished sets are not at a disadvantage.

Doesn't seem like they'll address this though, I guess it's intentional and not an oversight :(
"
zankioh wrote:
"
traszowy wrote:
Seriously, why individual pieces of armor aren't discounted to match 420 points in total so we can finish our sets? It used to be that way.

It used to be that individual armour pieces would never make it to the Daily Deal rotation. Now the individual pieces are included every time the armour set is on sale. Sorry that we didn't communicate this in the post.
Heck yea!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
No discount on individual armour pieces like always? I have to say I'm a little disappointed...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
"
traszowy wrote:

It used to be that individual armour pieces would never make it to the Daily Deal rotation. Now the individual pieces are included every time the armour set is on sale. Sorry that we didn't communicate this in the post.

So with that being said, I got a pair of gloves from the chest for reward for Turmoil.

To buy the chest/helm and boots it will cost me 460 points, and the full set if 420.

huh?
delete all lootboxes
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So many good MTX from this mystery box.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

In this time all items from box appeared in shop, no box-exclusive.

Items from current box also have no box-exclusive items and I can not worry about lose opportunity to get Fire Gale and Ice gale decoration without buy boxes?

I really want this decoration and only them at the first place, but boxes... you know - duplicates.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Dec 26, 2017, 7:23:55 PM
Nice. Gonna grab those wings on a discount!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
"
traszowy wrote:

With due respect, even this means more waiting for people who bought boxes and didn’t get a complete set. I think supporters of boxes deserve the goodwill to complete their sets once the box mtx are released rather than having to wait longer for them to go on sale.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Dec 26, 2017, 7:44:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info