[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Oh... but i think i will be able to boost this build with at least 15/16 auras, trust me :D
Thanks for the reply.

Will it be good enough to just start an aurabot without any damage skills for a league starter? I never did it and I'm not sure if it's even possible to get any DPS on the build. I was thinking SRS maybe but I really don't know.
do u have pob for necrpmancer support? can u link it please
"
AlphaRage wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

Will it be good enough to just start an aurabot without any damage skills for a league starter? I never did it and I'm not sure if it's even possible to get any DPS on the build. I was thinking SRS maybe but I really don't know.

Im going to start with a full party and i will use Storm Brand OR Wave of conviction and Herald of Purity. I will use a little DPS during the story mode and swith to full aura when i will be able to buy the aura stuff :)
"
AlphaRage wrote:
Thanks for the reply.

If you want to progress solo, you should definitely adjust the tree a bit and take some active gems for dealing damage.. Since summoner got buffed a lot, I can recommend lvling with SRS, Zombies etc. So try to get some minion nodes in the start.
The best option would be to get a mate to carry you. :)

"
Poker_face322 wrote:
do u have pob for necrpmancer support? can u link it please

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make a POB for my Necro. But I updated the skill trees if you are interested in them. Feel free to check my Necro guide (not 100% updated):
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975845/page/1

"
GaethElorian wrote:

Im going to start with a full party and i will use Storm Brand OR Wave of conviction and Herald of Purity. I will use a little DPS during the story mode and swith to full aura when i will be able to buy the aura stuff :)

"
Toaster404 wrote:

If you want to progress solo, you should definitely adjust the tree a bit and take some active gems for dealing damage.. Since summoner got buffed a lot, I can recommend lvling with SRS, Zombies etc. So try to get some minion nodes in the start.
The best option would be to get a mate to carry you. :)

I will not play solo. It's support + DPS. I was just curious if playing just support with zero damage and one DPS char at league start is viable but I think I got my answer, so thank you.
https://imgur.com/a/OL2z9aW

nice?
So with some reduced mana corruptions on jewels and champion of the cause annointed on my amulet, I'm finding myself with a lot of unreserved mana. Is there anything I can do to make use of the unreserved mana.

Currently running:

Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning In Alpha's Howl.

Wrath/Anger/Hatred/Precision+Empower In Victario's

Vaal Discipline/Grace/Haste in Prism Guardian.

I'm playing with a Tornado Shot Deadeye so Malevolence/Zealotry/Determination do nothing for him. Pride doesn't really seem worth it since he's offscreening stuff most of the time

I thought about adding enhance to my Victario's setup but it doesnt seem that worth it. I also thought about running Flesh and Stone but I'm unsure how it works, would he benefit from the damage reduction too? Would I if I ran it in my Victario's?

Any thoughts on what to do with this excess mana?

Edit:

After doing some testing, Enhance is definitely not worth it, added like an extra 2 steps to the auras range. Am I misunderstanding what its supposed to do or is it really just that awful?
Last edited by Malarkuss on Sep 10, 2019, 12:50:23 AM
5 Days after the league start : I am full geared and level 92.

Now i only need my gem level 21/23 , my 6link armor ( actually 5 link ) and better stats on my chest.

Overall : Its really fun to boost people and with the new league mecanics, the aurabot fits well BUT i really miss my Scion Aurabot (19auras ) because i really feel he was way more tanky than the guardian.
Just recently started following this guide, but I'm can't see how it survives any sustained damage. Doesn't use Zealot's Oath, because life regen to deal with chaos damage. Does it just rely on recharge?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info