[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Malarkuss wrote:
Healthy Mind: Now limited to 1.

:(

I just updated the guide.
The limit to Healthy Mind is just a minor issue and can be resolved by buying some more expensive Grand Spectrum jewels. :)
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Malarkuss wrote:
Healthy Mind: Now limited to 1.

:(

I just updated the guide.
The limit to Healthy Mind is just a minor issue and can be resolved by buying some more expensive Grand Spectrum jewels. :)

Thanks for the super quick update!

So glad that the healthy mind nerf didn't affect the build too much.
thanks for the quick update and for the tips on the stream, Templar aurabot is now stronger than ever!
@Toaster404

First of all, thanks for this awesome guide!

Do you think it's worth to grab [[Champion of the Cause]] (3 points) and [[Barbarism]] (2 points) for 15 points total?

I'm fitting 14 auras with [[CotC]] and some [%mana reserved] gems atm.

My purpose is to serve as an aura bot, because Scione was nerfed, for both big dmgs and tankyness to my carry.

I'm planning this for SC Blight launch!
Last edited by guigasper on Sep 4, 2019, 4:31:15 PM
Very nice build. Im glad someone like you did the Aura update for 3.8 ! Im gonna follow your build and i will use Wave of conviction to level with my friends and Herald of purity. I really love the divine theme in this game :D
Out of curiosity, what would be the most useful notable to pick up for free via oils/anointing on an amulet - Champion of the Cause?
"
guigasper wrote:
@Toaster404

First of all, thanks for this awesome guide!

Do you think it's worth to grab [[Champion of the Cause]] (3 points) and [[Barbarism]] (2 points) for 15 points total?

I'm fitting 14 auras with [[CotC]] and some [%mana reserved] gems atm.

My purpose is to serve as an aura bot, because Scione was nerfed, for both big dmgs and tankyness to my carry.

I'm planning this for SC Blight launch!

I can't see how Barbarism would be any good for this build. The 1% fire res is decent but not worth the points, so better spend them for mana.
Champion of the Cause is a good aura node but not really worth the travelling. The clue is to use all remaining points for stacking mana -> gives you and your party a better survivability. So only go for Champion of the Cause if you really need more aura effectiveness and can mitigate the defense loss.

Yep, Guardian will offer awesome offenses in 3.8. :D

"
Haasts wrote:
Out of curiosity, what would be the most useful notable to pick up for free via oils/anointing on an amulet - Champion of the Cause?

Champion of the Cause would be absolutely OP.. you should go for it! I can't see any other notable to be as good as this one.

"
GaethElorian wrote:
Very nice build. Im glad someone like you did the Aura update for 3.8 ! Im gonna follow your build and i will use Wave of conviction to level with my friends and Herald of purity. I really love the divine theme in this game :D

Thanks for your feedback! :)
Wave of convitions sounds like a good skill to use with your friends. :D
I guess we need the '' 1% Mana reserved '' on each jewel?
I want to play a Frost Blades Raider and my friend is gonna support me. Do you think that it would be a good idea to use this build as a league starter for that matter?
"
GaethElorian wrote:
I guess we need the '' 1% Mana reserved '' on each jewel?

No, you won't need more than 1% reduced mana reserved jewel.. The other jewels can be uncorrupted -> we want to keep it relatively cheap.

"
AlphaRage wrote:
I want to play a Frost Blades Raider and my friend is gonna support me. Do you think that it would be a good idea to use this build as a league starter for that matter?

Yup, the guardian is now the best starting ascendancy for sure.. So if you want to play an aurabot, you should go for guardian. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info