[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

great build, works fine ty
"

I acutally generated twice all lvling/progression trees from PoB. Just now I realized that PoB is generating faulse links, so it always shows some older trees.
I generated now new trees with another tool - it works now.

I'm seeing the 3.7 tree now. Thanks a bunch
Any chance of this build mapping on its own through specters on red tier maps or above? While I enjoy support style gameplay most of the time I play on my own but still interested in the build, searched the twitch vids but haven't found any video of you on your own so I'm looking forward to this question
The World is but an illusion, exile
does it even have to be sintrek?
also 2nd ring could be perandus too?
if u lag chaos resi u could get it on rare boots,

what about wicked ward?
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Jul 20, 2019, 9:02:14 AM
"
Raf949 wrote:
Any chance of this build mapping on its own through specters on red tier maps or above? While I enjoy support style gameplay most of the time I play on my own but still interested in the build, searched the twitch vids but haven't found any video of you on your own so I'm looking forward to this question

It may be doable.. For example you could swap your ephermal edge with a Poet's Pen.. Link Summon Raging Spirits with Ruthless and Minion Damage. Spectres may be doable on top. But in both cases Ascendant is superior bc of the generic increase attack/cast speed.

"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
does it even have to be sintrek?
also 2nd ring could be perandus too?
if u lag chaos resi u could get it on rare boots,

what about wicked ward?

Nah, you could swap Sintreks with anything else, but in the end sintreks are a really good budget option. Since this build is built around being budget it's pretty much best in slot.
You could also use an other Perandus Signet. But the only reason I used Perandus Signet was because I was pushing the ladder with this build. You can basically use any rare ring with es + mana (int, res etc.).

Wicked Ward may be really nice for you yep. I tried it on my current Ascendant Aurabot and it's pretty decent.. Go for it if you need a better survivability.
Last edited by Toaster404 on Jul 27, 2019, 2:09:32 PM
Probably a noob question but what is the purpose of running both haste and vaal haste, same goes for discipline?
"
BeholdMyGirth wrote:
Probably a noob question but what is the purpose of running both haste and vaal haste, same goes for discipline?

Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline are strong versions of these two skills which work quite differently. Vaal skills require a specific amount of charges and if you gathered enough charges, you can release a very powerful aura.
Please check the wiki for more information about this.
In the end it's an additional layer of defense/offense.
Thanks yeah I get that it was more why run both the regular gem and vaal version but on looking again I assume its so we can link increased duration for the vaal ones...

Different question, bastion of hope, the buff to block spell and attack damage when you've attacked and cast recently, what is triggering these for us? Shield charge for attack? What about spell as other than vaal haste/disc I'm not really casting...

Thanks for the help loving the build btw.
3.8 changes when?
Healthy Mind: Now limited to 1.

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info