[3.1] SelfCast Firestorm (With CwC option) - All content Done.

I am really enjoying this build so far, I am level 71 and things are pretty smooth. A couple of questions for you.

1. I cannot afford a similar Watcher's Eye jewel. So I got one with the clarity and %mana gain, instead of running enfeeble with CoH, I am running Flammability and Elemental Weakness. Then instead of vigilant strike I use Enfeeble with CWDT, what do you think of this setup?

2. What is the purpose of vigilant strike in the build?
Watcher's eye with Anger-Fire pen gives a great dps boost, clarity is a secondкay option to gain additional mana when we have MoM. If you don't have jewel with penetra, better if you take regular jewel and don't use clarity.
Sure if you don't have a problems with survivability take two offensive curses, but for endgame your dps must be enough to drop EW for ENF. If you have enough links you can use Cwdt+CoH+BallLightning+EnF.
Vigilant strike gives Fortify on hit, fortify reduces incoming physical damage for 20% and make you more tankable.
Thanks...I'll switch it up.
So now i have to go Templar - Inquisitor instead of marauder right? How hard is it to make this as my first seasonal character? Looks very fun to me and im hoping to make this my first build of the season.

Thank you for answering, keep up the good work my dude.
i'm dont understand, why marauder leech nerfed? Chieftain have 1% fire leech and free amulet.
Last edited by Dffghh on Apr 5, 2018, 2:54:30 AM
Hey OP, how do you feel with Inquisitor's survivability on red maps/elder/shaper/guardians? I see you have to drop a lot of leech and Vaal Pact and I wanted to ask you how well you solo these bosses without having that insane leech.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info