[3.8] Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Juggernaut

can't see anything on this page...
something crashed
So far I'm lvl 79 in the Bestiary league now and everything works out very well for me with the build.

My current gear:

I really should update my flasks! lol
Hi there! First of all THANK YOU for awesome build. I'm start using it since 3.1 and like it so much. Now i have some alternatives in gear. Using impresence for free flamability and watcher's eye with convert phys to fire instead of AoF. Also craft aspect of Avian on gloves and use it instead of HoA. Finally got 5-link Lioneye vision for 2k+ armour (90% phys reduction with 4 endur) and pseudo 6-link (pierce is ~20% MORE proj dmg). Just look at my gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by Burgate on Mar 9, 2018, 2:26:51 PM
Hello, what is your opinion on using 1 Grelwood Shank and 1 Brutus Lead Sprinkler?
Brutus is slow weapon. Also it adds 4 to 7 Fire Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Strength
"
AAANNNDDDYYY wrote:
Hello, what is your opinion on using 1 Grelwood Shank and 1 Brutus Lead Sprinkler?

Since added damage per 10 strength in Brutus Lead Sprinkler is local, you generally want to go pure strength while dual wielding dual Brutus Lead Sprinkler for maximum effect.

Similar to Nebuloch case,
Not able to fully utilize sword nodes so you may need to go for Ambidexterity for damage, while being much slower compared to Dual Grelwood Shank or off-hand rare high attack speed DPS sword
Guys, if I have permanent Immortal Call do i still need kaom's roots?
"
Shurikaslp wrote:
Guys, if I have permanent Immortal Call do i still need kaom's roots?

Well, the immortal call is only kinda "permanent". You need to tank the damage that proc lvl 1 CWDT. It can be shaper slam and outright kill you.

Also immortal call has nothing to do with Kaom roots , Kaom roots is there to let you immune to stun, freeze, chill and temporal chain. All for huge QoL for mapping.

If you want to take other boots (to fill resist, craft aspect of avian, or death door etc), you can choose to spec unstoppable at merciless lab instead of unbreakable and pick unbreakable last.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Mar 17, 2018, 8:39:51 AM
Killed uber elder with this build, its fantastic. You can see my setup for it in profile, character ImTheJugBitch. I just swap to conc for bosses, not needed while mapping.
"
doug6809 wrote:
Killed uber elder with this build, its fantastic. You can see my setup for it in profile, character ImTheJugBitch. I just swap to conc for bosses, not needed while mapping.

Congratulations on your Zana questline challenge completion!

I am still on Fragment XV hunt on standard, can't even access Uber Elder (for video purposes) without RNG messing me up :/
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Mar 19, 2018, 1:23:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info