[3.8] Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Juggernaut

"
breyearn wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum. First time commenting.

Is there an updated pastebin for this build? I am so sorry but I can't seem to find it.

I updated this forum and found out I accidentally deleted the pastebin (although in old version) alongside other old content. (since it reached it's word limit) Ouch. Added it back on the passive tree section.

Gonna get a updated pastebin (with the new skill tree) up when I get home. Thanks for the reminder.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Mar 28, 2019, 9:56:35 PM
Thank you so much brother! Amazing build! I just bought almost all the items required. Now to six link my own Brass Dome. *cue prayers to RNGesus.*
"
breyearn wrote:
Thank you so much brother! Amazing build! I just bought almost all the items required. Now to six link my own Brass Dome. *cue prayers to RNGesus.*

Damn, that pastebin is very old and outdated (like 2-3 leagues ago). Added new pastebin section that I usually go for as final build when I am playing my build in any league.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Mar 29, 2019, 9:41:22 AM
I see so many ms builds without dying sun, it's without a doubt a must for ms.

I have only trtied ms once when +7 was possible and the difference was night and day.

Don't get me wrong you can easily farm bosses without 7+ but it bumps up clear speed on maps substantially.

I do have one question though, how much hp does this build end up with before i try it ? personally i'm not a boss farming expert so i make a lot of mistakes, i would be comfortable with 6-10k, i only ever had 9-10k with tanks or rf build's so it's not fair to expect that much even with the right gear.

I suggest that you section of the passive tree as screenshots so new players know what section of the tree to go for first.

Last edited by saucefar2 on Apr 1, 2019, 6:40:51 PM
"
saucefar2 wrote:
I see so many ms builds without dying sun, it's without a doubt a must for ms.

I have only trtied ms once when +7 was possible and the difference was night and day.

Don't get me wrong you can easily farm bosses without 7+ but it bumps up clear speed on maps substantially.

It's a good flask for the build but flask are usually my lowest priority unless a build require it to function smoothly.
I usually end up forgetting about upgrading my flasks until I get a immunity to bleed/ ignite etc.

"
saucefar2 wrote:

I do have one question though, how much hp does this build end up with before i try it ? personally i'm not a boss farming expert so i make a lot of mistakes, i would be comfortable with 6-10k, i only ever had 9-10k with tanks or rf build's so it's not fair to expect that much even with the right gear.

At lvl 90, this build have around 200%+ maximum life and 6.1k(if using brass dome)~6.7k life (with abyss jewels/jewels).

If you are using 2 life gain on hit rings with 50+ life instead of Thief Torment, you have 300+ more life.

If you are using 6-link helmet for MS and goes for Kaom's Heart, you have 1200 (rare armour, loreweave)~1500(brass dome)+ life. (4 less socket to utilise though)
"
saucefar2 wrote:

I suggest that you section of the passive tree as screenshots so new players know what section of the tree to go for first.

Since you suggest it, I can create a levelling section of passive tree. Just hope the character limit is kind to me :/

Edit : Added it in Passive Tree section. Also updated the guide a bit.
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Apr 3, 2019, 10:28:11 PM
Btw I just realized you are wasting your passives on divine wrath which gives you 5% extra phy as lightning but you also have avatar of fire which negates the effect drastically use the jewel 2 points from that to get a jewel socket
"
Iksskan wrote:
Btw I just realized you are wasting your passives on divine wrath which gives you 5% extra phy as lightning but you also have avatar of fire which negates the effect drastically use the jewel 2 points from that to get a jewel socket

PoB seems to still put it at a near 8% dmg increase, its 2.5% extra gained as fire which isnt bad, along with 24+16% increased dmg

not bad at all for 2 points depending on ur jewel budget
"
Iksskan wrote:

Basically what frawrst said, it's still provide a lot of damage increase for 2 passive points. (even if the added damage % is halved because of AoF)

I also allocated all 2-passives-to-connect jewel socket in my current league build so it's either 3-passives-to-connect jewel socket, more life % or that. (Naturally I pick more damage because I just want faster clear)

Anyway, just for notification. Beltimber Blade price hiked because of reddit-effect (apparently 4 free projectile that can replace GMP in Ice Spear/Winter Orb make its a very good budget weapon option, who should have thought!?)

Fact : Thought of that last league, not a spell build person so failed miserably :(
Last edited by RobakoGarena on Apr 8, 2019, 9:49:48 AM
Hello there,

I wonder what do you think about combination of
+

Basically, you get a bit less mana and HP recovery with additional damage and extra life. Maybe even with flasks that get charges from crits you could facetank some of NON-oneshot mechanics?
Last edited by Icypew on Apr 23, 2019, 8:57:22 AM
"
Icypew wrote:
Hello there,

I wonder what do you think about combination of
+

Basically, you get a bit less mana and HP recovery with additional damage and extra life. Maybe even with flasks that get charges from crits you could facetank some of NON-oneshot mechanics?

Those are certainly good for levelling, but not as good as you proceed to end game.

Well, curse is less effective against boss (although boss is less resistant to curse now). The frenzy charge generation and enemy less chance to dodge is also minimal since we can gain frenzy charge through blood rage and being Juggernaut we have bunch of accuracy to begin with.

Elder rare ring should be better in this case. For mana you may need to rely on jewel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info