[3.8] Dual Grelwood Shank Molten Strike Juggernaut

"
Icypew wrote:
Hello there,

I wonder what do you think about combination of
+

Basically, you get a bit less mana and HP recovery with additional damage and extra life. Maybe even with flasks that get charges from crits you could facetank some of NON-oneshot mechanics?

Those are certainly good for levelling, but not as good as you proceed to end game.

Well, curse is less effective against boss (although boss is less resistant to curse now). The frenzy charge generation and enemy less chance to dodge is also minimal since we can gain frenzy charge through blood rage and being Juggernaut we have bunch of accuracy to begin with.

Elder rare ring should be better in this case. For mana you may need to rely on jewel.
"
Icypew wrote:
Hello there,

+

Basically, you get a bit less mana and HP recovery with additional damage and extra life. Maybe even with flasks that get charges from crits you could facetank some of NON-oneshot mechanics?

Those are certainly good for levelling, but not as good as you proceed to end game.

Well, curse is less effective against boss (although boss is less resistant to curse now). The frenzy charge generation and enemy less chance to dodge is also minimal since we can gain frenzy charge through blood rage and being Juggernaut we have bunch of accuracy to begin with.

Elder rare ring should be better in this case. For mana you may need to rely on jewel.
"
RobakoGarena wrote:
"
Icypew wrote:
Hello there,

+

Yes, I agree, but the Elder ring gives only up to lvl 12 Poacher's Mark (if I remind correctly). Maybe we can use Flammability in Mark of Submission and Elder Ring with Poacher's Mark.

Also, a question about amulet - what amulet could we use except ones you mentioned in main guide (maybe shaper or elder bases)? I mean, the unique suffixes or prefixes.
Or maybe some crazy synthesis variants?

Or its Xoph's Blood > everything else?
Last edited by Icypew on Apr 24, 2019, 4:42:25 AM
"
Icypew wrote:
"
RobakoGarena wrote:
"
Icypew wrote:
Hello there,

+

Yes, I agree, but the Elder ring gives only up to lvl 12 Poacher's Mark (if I remind correctly). Maybe we can use Flammability in Mark of Submission and Elder Ring with Poacher's Mark.

Also, a question about amulet - what amulet could we use except ones you mentioned in main guide (maybe shaper or elder bases)? I mean, the unique suffixes or prefixes.

Elder rare ring can roll "Gain X HP on hit with attacks", up to 20. You don't need to fully rely poacher mark Curse on Ring to gain HP on attack.

I not into synthesis prefix so I don't know about recommended prefix on synthesised amulet. If you are going for rare amulet, elder amulet should suffice. Go for X % physical damage gained as fire damage. 1% damage increase per 15 strength is kinda minimal since we usually only have around 400-500 strength, which translate to ~30% damage increase.

Xoph's Blood is always cool to have (save passive point, good life and damage boost) but not mandatory. The only nitpick about Xoph is that you require enemies to hit you in order to cover them in ash.

I usually go for Bloodgrip (corrupted variant with attack speed or +All elemental resistance prefix from market) when I deemed Xoph Blood a purchase too luxurios. Some physical damage, immune to additional bleed damage from moving (good for lab, moving while bleeeing make the bleed deal 800% damage instead) and the increased life flask effect helps a lot In clutch survivability.
"
Icypew wrote:
"
RobakoGarena wrote:
"
Icypew wrote:
Hello there,

+

Elder rare ring can roll "Gain X HP on hit with attacks", up to 20. You don't need to fully rely poacher mark Curse on Ring to gain HP on attack.

I not into synthesis prefix so I don't know about recommended prefix on synthesised amulet. If you are going for rare amulet, elder amulet should suffice. Go for X % physical damage gained as fire damage. 1% damage increase per 15 strength is kinda minimal since we usually only have around 400-500 strength, which translate to ~30% damage increase.

Xoph's Blood is always cool to have (save passive point, good life and damage boost) but not mandatory. The only nitpick about Xoph is that you require enemies to hit you in order to cover them in ash.

I usually go for Bloodgrip (corrupted variant with attack speed or +All elemental resistance prefix from market) when I deemed Xoph Blood a purchase too luxurios. Some physical damage, immune to additional bleed damage from moving (good for lab, moving while bleeeing make the bleed deal 800% damage instead) and the increased life flask effect helps a lot In clutch survivability.
"
RobakoGarena wrote:
Spoiler
"
Icypew wrote:
"
RobakoGarena wrote:

Alright, thank you for the great answer! You're very helpful! :D
Great build. And really great discussion on this thread -- learned a lot.
Thank you.

Was playing a 90-lvl Winter Orb-based Ele Witch for most of this league - but now playing this Molten Strike Jugg instead, tons of fun and more enjoyable!
Last edited by Optio82 on May 29, 2019, 11:12:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info