[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

What would the optimal attack speed to not get skiping when casting VD be? It should be just under 4.0 aps but even at 3.83 aps I constantly skip VD casts.
The right APS depends on your latency. 3.85 is pretty reliable for me when playing on the server closest to me. If I am playing on a different server with friends it will skip pretty harshly though. Lower your APS until it works.

"
deimudda69 wrote:

One Question though: Killed Uber Atziri today with 0 Portals left at lvl 84. Dmg was good, but her spear took 3/4 of my life and everything else pretty much instagibbed me. Is that normal or did i do something wrong? Had 6,1k life iirc.

Your hp is pretty low for having a kaom's strapped on. Taking a look, a lot of your gear has low/crafted hp rolls, and you are missing a bunch of nodes in the scion life wheel. Keep hp'ing it up, really. Leech rate is based on health percentage too, so more health means more leech. My scion has 7500 hp while wearing a bisco's, and still needs one more passive point for another life node.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Mar 29, 2018, 9:27:47 AM
im trying this build and for some reason i just dont do enough damage or have enough defenses can someone help?

https://pastebin.com/FDwkJ3ZB
Love the build so far! Is it possible to go mf as this build? Also, generally what stats do you look for in your jewels? For example, should I go for crit chance or crit multi on them? Also, would fire damage to attacks be good? Thanks!
Last edited by DragonSlayer256 on Mar 30, 2018, 12:06:20 AM
"
Love the build so far! Is it possible to go mf as this build? Also, generally what stats do you look for in your jewels? For example, should I go for crit chance or crit multi on them? Also, would fire damage to attacks be good? Thanks!

For jewels I'd say you want crit multi, max life, fire to spells or attack speed if needed, there's plenty that are valuable to this build but those are ones I'd look out for
"
FinnaDieFam wrote:
"

For jewels I'd say you want crit multi, max life, fire to spells or attack speed if needed, there's plenty that are valuable to this build but those are ones I'd look out for

Thanks!
Fun build - I feel like I'm having trouble with leech though. I don't yet have enough currency to afford a Watcher's Eye with the Anger Leech mod (is that required?).

Damage is fine, however with 6.2k life and slow leech I feel like I'm useless.

Gear is below:

Any advice would be appreciated.
"
Fun build - I feel like I'm having trouble with leech though. I don't yet have enough currency to afford a Watcher's Eye with the Anger Leech mod (is that required?).

Damage is fine, however with 6.2k life and slow leech I feel like I'm useless.

Gear is below:

Any advice would be appreciated.

You can swap Assasins mark for Warlords or you can go Eye of innocence + Mokou's Embrace but This might to work correctly with Scion as Inquisitor since it grants ailment immunity. Not ignited = not leeching.

Try to farm for the jewel best option
"
deimudda69 wrote:
Started your build and have lots of fun.

I play with Bodyswap though, cause its safer and faster in my opinion. Holding down the button till the map is clear just cant be ignored :) Plus i have anger + ash+thunder herald + enlighten, that combo just rips through everything.

One Question though: Killed Uber Atziri today with 0 Portals left at lvl 84. Dmg was good, but her spear took 3/4 of my life and everything else pretty much instagibbed me. Is that normal or did i do something wrong? Had 6,1k life iirc.

Anyways, thank you. Gonna play this till the leagues end :)

You can swap a potion out for a jade or a stibnite. If you use stibnite you need to anticipate when she's going to spawn again and put the smoke cloud under her. Another option is blind on hit with attacks from abyssal jewels but it's not as reliable.
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"

You can quite easily fit two ventor's and a biscos in but I feel a CDR belt and Boots makes the build a lot smoother so I would not replace those.

Fire damage to attacks are not good because all damage comes from a spell. But flat fire to spells on abyss jewels work nicely.

Your best jewels will contain life %, crit multi % and fire/area/spell damage.

I would also get at least one abyssal jewel with flat life like 35, and 7-8% chance to get onslaught on kill.
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
Last edited by Krabbsatan on Apr 1, 2018, 8:42:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info