[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

"
hanxiao026 wrote:
could u plz check my character and look to things to improve?

What Bolton said is right, CwDT should be level 1 so it can proc more frequently, however, you can level your BV to level 8, it will have more radius and still trigger-able by level 1 CwDT.

Other things you can do are to improve dmg are:
Spoiler

1. Get weapon ele dmg on rings and amulet. Your amulet is pretty good, might be difficult to find a cheap better one.
2. Get better abyss jewels with 4 useful mods.

other $$$ options you can try getting are xoph, crazy shaper/elder items, the taming etc. Since you have a 6L belly, i am sure you'll know if it's an improvement or not when you see these endgame chase items. :)

Would this build be capable of uber atziri?
Did you guys put Blood Rage and your Golem into a CWDT setup or do you activate it manually? The bar is getting kind of full for my taste.
Last edited by Rakschas666 on Dec 29, 2017, 3:11:04 AM
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
Did you guys put Blood Rage and your Golem into a CWDT setup or do you activate it manually? The bar is getting kind of full for my taste.

Yes I have Blood Rage at level 10, Ice Golem at level 7, CWDT at level 5.
"
Xyrm wrote:
Would this build be capable of uber atziri?

Easily just remove Ancestral Call for Fire Pen and you should be good to go.
Is this build good as league starter and lab runner?
"
dereverse wrote:
Is this build good as league starter and lab runner?

Yeah good league starter due to how cheap the weapons are, can be run on a tabula to end game. I've done all the lab's I wouldn't personally farm lab on a character like this however it can do them easily enough.
I've been wanting to play a molten strike build since the start of the league and I'm glad I managed to find your guide as it's amazing but I do have one question though, what do you think about running multi-strike together with ancestral call?
"
ArkanePanda wrote:
I've been wanting to play a molten strike build since the start of the league and I'm glad I managed to find your guide as it's amazing but I do have one question though, what do you think about running multi-strike together with ancestral call?

I personally run Multistrike in my setup, take a look at my profile for the full setup, the attack speed from it is too good to pass up on imo.
"
ArkanePanda wrote:

Why i didn't go with Multistrike

Let us use a buffed multistrike with 100% more attack speed.
Math
Spoiler

Set our dmg at 5L without Multi to X, attack speed A. Our DPS would be AX.
Now put in our buffed Multi-strike, the stats become 0.7X & 2A, giving us a DPS of 1.4AX.
So we can see Multi-strike as a 1.4x dmg multiplier.

Other support gems we have besides AC can have more than 1.5x multiplier, resulting in better DPS.

I've tried Multi-strike, with it I can achieve 13 attack speed while on 4 frenzy, onslaught, blood rage and totem. You can create double the original amount of balls, but your balls also deals only 0.7x of original dmg.

However, if you have good steel rings and lots of flat dmg, the double attack effect will double your flat dmg effects. So if you want, you can gear around a Multi-strike Support with steel rings and flat dmg abyss jewels. In endgame, I'd say you might get higher DPS with crazy good gears by using Multi-strike. But right now, I don't see an benefit, at least not good enough, to absolutely use Multi-strike.

Last edited by peterfang93 on Dec 29, 2017, 9:27:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info