[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

"
Synreaver wrote:
Hi! Using this build (as much as I can at level 40) and it is fracking so powerful I'm constantly having to just skip through most of the mobs just to keep from +5 over leveling. My question is and please forgive me if I missed it, but on your 6L, what gems are you using other than the listed ones? I have the Oni (from Uber Hilock) so I've had room for gems from the get go. Thanks for your time.

You'll have even more fun once the attack speed get over 6 and 7, super saiyan mode.

My current 6L setup:
Molten Strike - Ancestral Call - Con. Effect - Elemental attack dmg - Ele Focus - Dmg on Full Life

Molten's single target is awesome, you can treat bosses like trash until you reach red tier maps. Something worth mentioning:
Spoiler

When i got to the final bosses in act 9 and act 10, my damage was so good, it actually skiped some phases. This will also happen when you meet them again in endgame maps, bosses like Kitava, Arrakali and innocence, will also get punched so hard that they'd just do what they do during phases twice in a roll and come back with little to none hp.

Hi thanks for the the build finally found a melee build i actually enjoy playing :), just wondering have you considered using a Brinerot Whalers? It looks like that boots was made for the build. Was also looking at Windscream for double CoH setup
"
Hostagefour wrote:
Hi thanks for the the build finally found a melee build i actually enjoy playing :), just wondering have you considered using a Brinerot Whalers? It looks like that boots was made for the build. Was also looking at Windscream for double CoH setup

Thank GGG for creating Grelwood :)

1. Brinerot:
Good projectile mod on this boot, but ES is useless for us since we are running Blood Rage and have no passive that increases ES. I wouldn't consider using this, we have plenty damage, and can get more from other pieces of gears if we want to.

2. Windscream:
Resist and ele dmg on this is nice, but again, with other better unique items equipped, better to just use rare boots.

If you really want to use unique boots, take off the glove and starkonja, and swap them with good rares.
Imo, Tombfist is pretty efficient, this glove provides us the intimidate mod, 4~6% life, up to 10% attack speed and 1~2 abyss sockets. Absolutely an all star, so I wouldn't sacrifice this.

Last edited by peterfang93 on Dec 27, 2017, 6:16:28 AM
Just done red map T11 Elder with this build 1 death right at the very end, gear has changed slightly since last time.

I now have "Culling Strike" on one of the swords, also got a double abyssal socket Tombfist, possibly some other changes unsure without checking:

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Dec 27, 2017, 1:11:02 PM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
Just done red map T11 Elder with this build 1 death right at the very end, gear has changed slightly since last time.

What did you die to? the explosion?
When we block and we dont have stun immunity we run the risk of getting stunned right? Still better than getting hit i suppose but non the less dangerous.

I think under these conditons using a granite (or basalt) flaks of iron skin might be better than rumis. This gives less avoidance but higher mitigation.

Hows survivability on the harder red tier bosses so far? Havent gotten there myself.
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
When we block and we dont have stun immunity we run the risk of getting stunned right? Still better than getting hit i suppose but non the less dangerous.

I think under these conditons using a granite (or basalt) flaks of iron skin might be better than rumis. This gives less avoidance but higher mitigation.

Hows survivability on the harder red tier bosses so far? Havent gotten there myself.

I am using Taste of Hate as my defensive flask. As for stun, besides shaper balls, i ve not experienced stun, or at least not impactful enough to notice or worry about. And if we do get stunned, we have full life leech that can prevent us from dying from the hits that comes after the stun.

So far, after dying on the first try of Red Elder fight, 0 deaths in Red tier Elder and his guardians.
I haven't been able to fight them on T14 or above, but for the fights in T11-T13, I can tank 95% of the fight. For normal red tier bosses, besides Malachai's chaos-based damage attack, there aren't dangerous ones that possess one shot threat, at least not to us. Maybe Kitava can one shot us with that thing he does, haven't got hit by it though.
"
peterfang93 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

What did you die to? the explosion?

Yeah the explosion, I didn't know the fight prior to doing it, could have been easily avoided if I knew about it.
could u plz check my character and look to things to improve?
"
hanxiao026 wrote:
could u plz check my character and look to things to improve?

CWDT and Blade Vortex can remain at level 1 in your helmet you don't need to level those meaning they will proc much more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info