[3.5][LeagueSC] TooManyBalls! (Grelwood Molten Strike, DecentMapping&SingleTarget, Farrul's Fur)

Hi, i recently created this build in mind for killing bosses while being decent at mapping (didn't care too much about it). But only do 35k per ball, my profile should be on public so do you think you can have a look at it?

Thanks

Edit, my Balls do about 70k but i think they can do more, maybe im missing something besides the watchers eye?
Last edited by Ucero on Mar 17, 2018, 4:52:47 PM
"
Ucero wrote:
Hi, i recently created this build in mind for killing bosses while being decent at mapping (didn't care too much about it). But only do 35k per ball, my profile should be on public so do you think you can have a look at it?

Thanks

Edit, my Balls do about 70k but i think they can do more, maybe im missing something besides the watchers eye?

In game tool tips, you'll probably get to ~100k with 4 frenzy, onslaught and flasks. But, our all ball damage is always doing 1.5x damage because of PointBlank, curses also buffs our actual damage.
As far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong with your setup, but I'd change warlord's mark for either Proj.Weakness or flammability.

You also have a Xoph, so you are dealing ~1.3x damage than what the tooltip says.
Tombfist intimidation also gives 10% more dmg which is not shown in the tooltip.

Are you experiencing fights where damage is not enough? (Crazy HP mods T16 aside.)
Well as i just threw this build together yesterday, i only did like t11 and t12 which were fine, I will try t13, t14, t15. I tend to switch out my xoph's blood for bisco's when mapping.

BTW - Am i doing this in std not league.
Last edited by Ucero on Mar 18, 2018, 3:56:25 PM
"
peterfang93 wrote:
"
Ucero wrote:

Thanks

In game tool tips, you'll probably get to ~100k with 4 frenzy, onslaught and flasks. But, our all ball damage is always doing 1.5x damage because of PointBlank, curses also buffs our actual damage.
As far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong with your setup, but I'd change warlord's mark for either Proj.Weakness or flammability.

You also have a Xoph, so you are dealing ~1.3x damage than what the tooltip says.
Tombfist intimidation also gives 10% more dmg which is not shown in the tooltip.

Are you experiencing fights where damage is not enough? (Crazy HP mods T16 aside.)

Well it seems that temporal chains seem to fuck me over when i attempted to do a t16 corrupted hydra with temporal chains, meaning when i tried to dodge the one shots killed me instead because i wasn't fast enough, damage seems fine though.
I re-created your damage numbers and no wonder your profile is still set to private - lol, that number of those jewels. It's not Abyss league anymore, those aren't as readily available in such number to fit this build. I'm still going to push this build and see what it's capable of, but no wonder there's no updated POB link to those numbers.
"
anicocia wrote:
I re-created your damage numbers and no wonder your profile is still set to private - lol, that number of those jewels. It's not Abyss league anymore, those aren't as readily available in such number to fit this build. I'm still going to push this build and see what it's capable of, but no wonder there's no updated POB link to those numbers.

Character profile is not public because i am on a different server, there s nothing to see.

As to the Abyss jewels, I ve mentioned it in the guide saying the budget increases as to getting same quality abyss jewels will be harder than 3.1. Also, stats are updated in the Stats section, you can see the damage is lower than 3.1.
"
peterfang93 wrote:
"
anicocia wrote:

Character profile is not public because i am on a different server, there s nothing to see.

As to the Abyss jewels, I ve mentioned it in the guide saying the budget increases as to getting same quality abyss jewels will be harder than 3.1. Also, stats are updated in the Stats section, you can see the damage is lower than 3.1.

Your POB link is junk then. Your jewels are unrealistic. Finding 7 4-prop jewels to support that DPS number is unrealistic. 3 prop jewels, maybe 1-2 4 prop jewels is realistic. The damage is much lower than your screenshot shows, which is why you wouldn't provide a POB link and instead provide screenshots.

Also you seem to not understand what Multistrike does for Molten.

You could clean this guide up by providing a fresh POB link without the unrealistic jewel fodder, and re-doing your gems to include multistrike.
Last edited by anicocia on Mar 27, 2018, 6:32:50 AM
"
anicocia wrote:
"
peterfang93 wrote:
"
anicocia wrote:

Your POB link is junk then. Your jewels are unrealistic. Finding 7 4-prop jewels to support that DPS number is unrealistic. 3 prop jewels, maybe 1-2 4 prop jewels is realistic. The damage is much lower than your screenshot shows, which is why you wouldn't provide a POB link and instead provide screenshots.

Also you seem to not understand what Multistrike does for Molten.

You could clean this guide up by providing a fresh POB link without the unrealistic jewel fodder, and re-doing your gems to include multistrike.

LOL, all the rage, I can update the PoB if thats what u want, I have zero intentions of hiding stats. Besides, so many trees outthere with vaal skills, shock and flask on.

Stay civilized and provide an explanation to why Mutistrike is better, I am only an student majoring in Nuclear physics, if you so kindly explain it to me, I'll listen and determine if it s better.
It's not rage, it's just that you are obviously inflating your damage in POB and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how you did it.

Show a POB link with updated numbers or I'll assume I'm right; you don't know what you're talking about and you just inflated numbers.
"
anicocia wrote:
It's not rage, it's just that you are obviously inflating your damage in POB and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how you did it.

Show a POB link with updated numbers or I'll assume I'm right; you don't know what you're talking about and you just inflated numbers.

Done, updated. Like I mentioned, I have no intentions of boosting dmg, I was just lazy to change the details of PoB, the real case scenario is close to the ones showed in Stats section that I added a few days ago, which you should refer to beforehand. Also, there is free culling now, meaning we can add effectively ~11.111111% more damage to the stats.

As to multistrike, there's a FAQ section stating why Multi-strike isn't as good as other support gems, again nothing new, this was also stated in 3.1. Now can you provide your explanation?
Last edited by peterfang93 on Mar 28, 2018, 8:11:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info