War for the Atlas Concept Art and Super Stash Sale

Is there a fullhd version of screenshot with starforge? Wide like on preview for dekstop.
I will buy Scholar pack only for portal if you add this one. Damn awesome arts guys. You do better and better!

Sadly they never modify supporter packs, or add something to them. :(
What? No Map Stash Tab in the Special offers?
Bad Christmas.
no Map tab sale, damn rly thought they would have that on xmas :(
"
meky84 wrote:
What? No Map Stash Tab in the Special offers?
Bad Christmas.

"
strangersboy wrote:
no Map tab sale, damn rly thought they would have that on xmas :(

People can't read, really. We already knew we won't have map tab sale during the first month.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043782
"
We'll be including the Map Stash Tabs in the Super Stash Sale rotation once they've been live in the store for one month.
"Other than the new Map Stash Tab, we're discounting every type of stash tab"
So who cares ? :/

The price is quite high in its own, excluding it from the discount is a bit unfair. (having announced before that it will not be discounted the first weeks does not avoid to be unfair).

For the moment i don't need it, so i don't buy it in those conditions.
I see no reason to collect low level maps (so upgrade them 3N->N+1), and the only thing to do when a character is high level is to play high level maps, so there is no need for more than 2-3 of each version, for me 2 standard tabs are enough.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Dec 22, 2017, 5:36:05 AM
Damn, if scholar had that portal I would upgrade asap
"

If only this made it in game I might consider upgrading.

I already wish the $30 spent on the Vagabond pack could have been put towards the Lich pack instead...
Last edited by Xanoth on Dec 22, 2017, 5:54:28 AM
So sad but with only xiolla as payment provider no money for ggg.

sorry but i dont like companies that think they can do with my data what they want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info