War for the Atlas Concept Art and Super Stash Sale

"
Shinjuku wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:
Stop complaining about the map tab. This is their business model, this is the only way they earn money to pay the GGG employees, the developers, the servers, and make PoE what it is.
So, just stop whining, if you're impatient to get the map tab, buy it at full price, GGG deserves it. If $15 is too expensive, just be patient and get it at discount price in 1 month.

Anyway, where can I buy the blue portal?

Fascinating...

How many times per day would say you repeated this to yourself before you started believing it?

Believe what? That tab is not expensive? I have 180 tabs, don't need to repeat something to myself, and I already bought 2 map tabs.
If you don't think GGG deserve a map tab for $15, just go back to Diablo 3!

Very sad.
"
Shinjuku wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
Hey GGG! :)

January 12 will sale map tab? Please answer me nicely :D

Yes, it should be discounted in January according to Bex post on reddit:
"
Bex wrote:
Not this one, but the next one. Microtransactions typically don't become part of the daily deal rotation until at least a month after they entered the store.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7l6m6s/stash_tab_sale/drjymgp/?context=3

cool, thx :)
Last edited by KGabQr on Dec 22, 2017, 2:07:29 AM
"
KatKira wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:
Believe what? That tab is not expensive? I have 180 tabs, don't need to repeat something to myself, and I already bought 2 map tabs.

Very sad.

Maybe but without any argument I just don't understand what is your problem...
"
Shinjuku wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:

Very sad.

Haha this dude is golden <3 its like flat earth society level of funny
"180 tabs - I just don't understand" - yea dude looks like it
out of sync - double post <3
/oos
Last edited by seruch on Dec 22, 2017, 2:45:41 AM
"
seruch wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:

Haha this dude is golden <3 its like flat earth society level of funny
"180 tabs - I just don't understand" - yea dude looks like it

Yes, I don't understand why he think GGG selling a tab for $15 is bad. Do they have to work for free?
A lot of games in the world are more expensive than $15... and you don't need the tab to play PoE.

And personally, I have the chance to have enough money to spend a lot on my favorite game, and it is a free game. So, I'm happy to think that if I spend a lot of money, GGG can pay their employees and keep working on their game. If no one on this planet buy supporter pack, GGG would just stop creating PoE...
I'm glad that my money give a job to a lot of people and let a lot of player playing a great game for free.
OMG that Scholar Portal....,
can you made it possible to get it in some way?

kind regards
"
elessard84 wrote:
"
Other than the new Map Stash Tab, we're discounting every type of stash tab

Kind of a **** move

The Map tab came out literally ten days ago. If they put it on sale right now, THAT would be a **** move.

Besides, they said that there won't be a Map tab sale until after the tab's been out for one month. So basically on or after January 12.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sir-ninja
"
Additionally, it's a Super Stash Sale weekend! Other than the new Map Stash Tab, we're discounting every type of stash tab.

Lol.
Let's troll those who hoped for buying the new map tab cheaper
In your face suckers!

Yes it new, less than month old etc, but come on guys it's Christmas!

Heh at least I know now that GGG plays D&D :P
Spoiler

"
Ultionis wrote:
Be glad that is going on sale at all - they could very well have left it at full price for the duration of the league.

Be glad they introduced Lockstep mode - they could very well have left game without it.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Don't be sad about the map tab, everyone I know, streamers included, regret the purchase and went back to a regular tab due to the poor lay out only serving to hide your maps and making them harder to find since the search function is so bad you can't even search for a map that isn't already right in front of you, it literally makes it harder to find your maps.

Expert btw
Last edited by DrDraids on Dec 22, 2017, 3:39:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info