War for the Atlas Concept Art and Super Stash Sale

cool
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
CreamAle wrote:
i wish we had a 3d art viewer for npc, enemies, bosses, and items sorta like the smash series has their trophies or car games have a show room.

i know the 3d models in the game don't have high poly counts, but it would be really cool to actually be able to look at the art without being rushed mid fight or limited to the zoom for path of fashion.

also on that note, would be extremely neat if we had an official thread of items with 3d art, the few that were kept up to date by the community have long been out of date and patch notes reveals what are 3d anyways. we have the "items" section of the site, adding a "3d art and 3d Alt art" section would be amazing.

There used to be a fan made tool for viewing PoE models. Not sure what happened to it though. Here's a preview of how it looked though: https://imgur.com/a/E2Yno
Last edited by PuppySin on Dec 21, 2017, 10:18:47 PM
nice art, merry xmas for monday, (keep warm lol)
That scholar portal, please give include it to your supporter pack!
For those that are asking, why the new Map Tab was not placed on this sale, it was stated with the release of the Map Tab that they would not include it in sales until it has been in store for at least one month. So in this sale it definitely won't be included, based on GGG.
Hue
Holy crap, shaper actually wields the physical starforge?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
For a min was wondering if I succumbed to buying the undiscounted map tab too early :p
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
CreamAle wrote:
i wish we had a 3d art viewer for npc, enemies, bosses, and items sorta like the smash series has their trophies or car games have a show room.

i know the 3d models in the game don't have high poly counts, but it would be really cool to actually be able to look at the art without being rushed mid fight or limited to the zoom for path of fashion.

also on that note, would be extremely neat if we had an official thread of items with 3d art, the few that were kept up to date by the community have long been out of date and patch notes reveals what are 3d anyways. we have the "items" section of the site, adding a "3d art and 3d Alt art" section would be amazing.
i second the notion!
Wow not adding the map stash tab is disgustingly greedy, if i was you i would be trying to sell as many as i can before people realize a normal tab is still better and faster to use.

Sort through empty slots with no search function or have a whole quad tab full of the only 2 maps i'm running :thinking:
"
Other than the new Map Stash Tab, we're discounting every type of stash tab

Kind of a **** move

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info