Please put map tab on sale too!
"
SnukiSky wrote:
"Other than the new Map Stash Tab, we're discounting every type of stash tab"

Sry, thats Suck´s GGG

Bex explicitly pointed this out in the map stash release thread

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"We'll be including the Map Stash Tabs in the Super Stash Sale rotation once they've been live in the store for one month."

Why all the salt people? You have to wait one month for a discount. No other mtx is ever discounted that soon!

Be glad that is going on sale at all - they could very well have left it at full price for the duration of the league.
Super stash sale with no map tab.

Good job.
Dear GGG,
People who still did not buy map tab like i will wait for sale and then buy it, so why dont let us buy it NOW for that 120?(20% less - it still is expensive)

In past i did not neaded any special map tab there was less maps, but now with new atlas i now nead 3 stash tabs for maps and its total garbage can. What i mean is that by making more maps you basicaly forced us to buy new map stash tab (if we do not want to get angry by sorting maps) and by the worst you puted a 150 price tag on it :(((( thats now cool... not cool...

Price 80-100 would be more acceptable.
You whould still get my money from other MTX.
not cool... not cool...
Last edited by Killer00z on Dec 22, 2017, 1:23:46 AM
Stop complaining about the map tab. This is their business model, this is the only way they earn money to pay the GGG employees, the developers, the servers, and make PoE what it is.
So, just stop whining, if you're impatient to get the map tab, buy it at full price, GGG deserves it. If $15 is too expensive, just be patient and get it at discount price in 1 month.

Anyway, where can I buy the blue portal?
"
Shinjuku wrote:

+1

I was thinking of upgrading to Scholar supporter pack :D
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
"
Shinjuku wrote:
Stop complaining about the map tab. This is their business model, this is the only way they earn money to pay the GGG employees, the developers, the servers, and make PoE what it is.
So, just stop whining, if you're impatient to get the map tab, buy it at full price, GGG deserves it. If $15 is too expensive, just be patient and get it at discount price in 1 month.

Fascinating...

How many times per day would say you repeated this to yourself before you started believing it?
"
KatKira wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:

Fascinating...

How many times per day would say you repeated this to yourself before you started believing it?

Believe what? That tab is not expensive? I have 180 tabs, don't need to repeat something to myself, and I already bought 2 map tabs.
If you don't think GGG deserve a map tab for $15, just go back to Diablo 3!
Hey GGG! :)

January 12 will sale map tab? Please answer me nicely :D
"
KGabQr wrote:
Hey GGG! :)

January 12 will sale map tab? Please answer me nicely :D

Yes, it should be discounted in January according to Bex post on reddit:
"
Bex wrote:
Not this one, but the next one. Microtransactions typically don't become part of the daily deal rotation until at least a month after they entered the store.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7l6m6s/stash_tab_sale/drjymgp/?context=3
Last edited by Shinjuku on Dec 22, 2017, 2:00:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info