[3.1] Champion Flicker Strike (Golden Rule-Red Trail Combo) - [Gameplay Video added]

How do you deal with corrupted blood stacks since there would be no bleed flasks in the setup?
"
How do you deal with corrupted blood stacks since there would be no bleed flasks in the setup?

i actually have a staunching life flask for this one. Updated PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/GdajjdEj
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
Is this possible with Blood seeker claw?
"
Metalempress wrote:

it's possible but you have to find a way to inflict bleed on mobs (maybe jewels), but it would be a different build since bloodseeker has a decent phys damage you'll have to go conversion or you'll have a hard managing the reflected bleed on yourself.
"
Qyenoh wrote:
"
Metalempress wrote:

it's possible but you have to find a way to inflict bleed on mobs (maybe jewels), but it would be a different build since bloodseeker has a decent phys damage you'll have to go conversion or you'll have a hard managing the reflected bleed on yourself.

That was I thought. I really want insta leech(before its get nerf).And concern about how to inflict bleed by myself. I am noob.So i can't figure it out.
Last edited by Metalempress on Jan 19, 2018, 12:59:32 AM
maybe voidheart ring,haemophilia glove, or jewel
Im now at level 95 and i have to say the Clear speed on this build i just ridiculously amazing. The Single Target also is really good and gets even better if u swap in Ruthless for Melee Splash. Without it im sitting at 1.2 Million Dps with Ruthless im at almost 1.7 Million DPS.
For anyone interested in my Gear heres the Pastebin link for Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/Z35Ps2ji
Last edited by TheSniper580 on Jan 31, 2018, 9:52:52 AM
hello. im going for this build
im around 80 level. my dps not amazing but very good clear up to t10.
this build so god for mapping but not having solid survivability. some boss are killing me often.
my leech not too strong. claw implict enough large monster pack but not enough alone boss.
how you survival in the boss fight ? with flask ?
"
federal11 wrote:

how you survival in the boss fight ? with flask ?

Usually i dont kill the Boss but if i do i swap in Ruthless and go for it :D I can easily kill Guardians with this Build. The most important thing is to get good life leech and a Panicked Divine Life Flask. In the Post above yours is a Path of Building Link u can see all my Gear in there ;P
Last edited by TheSniper580 on Jan 31, 2018, 2:37:14 PM
"
TheSniper580 wrote:
Im now at level 95 and i have to say the Clear speed on this build i just ridiculously amazing. The Single Target also is really good and gets even better if u swap in Ruthless for Melee Splash. Without it im sitting at 1.2 Million Dps with Ruthless im at almost 1.7 Million DPS.
For anyone interested in my Gear heres the Pastebin link for Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/Z35Ps2ji

nice gears you got there especially that Dread Twirl Opal Ring, can easily get 5K+ life if you get better abyss jewels with flat life. Glad you're enjoying the build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info