[3.1] Champion Flicker Strike (Golden Rule-Red Trail Combo) - [Gameplay Video added]

All Right, Shaper and Guardian are not immune to taunt, F*ck Yeah!...

Overall aside from ascendancy revamps we don't have any significant changes. Skill Tree would be pretty much the same, as for the ascendancy we'll definitely take the taunt section and a personal preference between the three other notables (Inspirational for clearing, First to Strike Last to Fall will be great for bosses)...also looking forward with the new uniques and new fated ones, maybe there's something we can use for this build
I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
Last edited by Qyenoh on Feb 28, 2018, 4:20:01 PM
"
Qyenoh wrote:
All Right, Shaper and Guardian are not immune to taunt, F*ck Yeah!...

Overall aside from ascendancy revamps we don't have any significant changes. Skill Tree would be pretty much the same, as for the ascendancy we'll definitely take the taunt section and a personal preference between the three other notables (Inspirational for clearing, First to Strike Last to Fall will be great for bosses)...also looking forward with the new uniques and new fated ones, maybe there's something we can use for this build


Ive tested a bit in PoB now and the Damage u get from the Fortify node is really good. Its a valuable Choice for someone who wants to play it a bit safer. But the other 2 Nodes are way superior damage wise especially with Adrenaline active. Also the fact that you now can choose to use a Rare Shield instead of Lycosidea as soon as u have the Worthy Foe Node. With my current Gear which is almost perfect i get a Single Taget Shaper DPS of 1.9 Million with Adrenaline and 1.5 Million without it. But i have to say that u have to be really invested to achieve that because the Gear is very very expensive.
Last edited by TheSniper580 on Mar 1, 2018, 2:55:50 PM
"
TheSniper580 wrote:


Ive tested a bit in PoB now and the Damage u get from the Fortify node is really good. Its a valuable Choice for someone who wants to play it a bit safer. But the other 2 Nodes are way superior damage wise especially with Adrenaline active. Also the fact that you now can choose to use a Rare Shield instead of Lycosidea as soon as u have the Worthy Foe Node. With my current Gear which is almost perfect i get a Single Taget Shaper DPS of 1.9 Million with Adrenaline and 1.5 Million without it. But i have to say that u have to be really invested to achieve that because the Gear is very very expensive.


I would still use Lyco for clearing and have a rare shield or even other unique shield (hoping we'll get a new one that's useable) on swap for bosses,...for Ascendancy i would go Unstoppable Hero-Conqueror-Worthy Foe...while levelling a toss between Inspirational and Fortitude, and First to Strike Last to Fall for end game bosses, (just pop in RF before boss fights or a temporary aura linked with BM to proc it and you'll have around at least 15s of adrenaline at the start of the fight)...as for the gears we'll be having a harder time replicating what we have in abyss (abyss jewels/uniques amulet and boots) since abyss jewels/uniques wont be dropping as much as the past league and we wont be having breach with zana, making our amulet and boots more expensive this league....good thing is we can start this same char as a lab runner and farm uber or even merc lab till we have enough currency to buy at least the boots to start with.
I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
.
Last edited by brutalK on Mar 5, 2018, 6:12:02 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CrownedClownSs/characters

My character is CantStop, and i'm wondering why my damage is so bad. It takes forever to kill a tier 6 boss. Ignore the amulet by the way.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CrownedClownSs/characters

My character is CantStop, and i'm wondering why my damage is so bad. It takes forever to kill a tier 6 boss. Ignore the amulet by the way.


your rings/amulets and belts dont have any dps stat to boost your damage, get accesories with WED and Crit Multi on your amulet if can't afford Pandemonious Amulet...Get the uber lab points, take Fortitude and remove fortify on ur FlickerStrike set up
I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
Anyone playing in 3.2 with this build?
"
HewalChampyy wrote:
Anyone playing in 3.2 with this build?


Currently levelling one, tho i went for trickster, basically same concept, same tree actually just the difference in ascendancy and starting point. Trying to incorporate some bestiary uniques into the build, sounds promising in paper/theory but still need to test it in game. Will update the guide once i get some results.
I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
"
HewalChampyy wrote:
Anyone playing in 3.2 with this build?


I'm currently leveling the build as its presented. I've gotta say, as someone who mains a summoner and doesn't make a lot of currency, this build is very demanding in regards to gear. I don't think I'll be getting lycosidae or the pandemonius anytime soon if at all (though I'm keeping them in mind). With that said, I'm definitely enjoying the leveling experience once I got through the hurdles of buying and equipping tombfist and lightpoacher then grabbing fortitude. It's one of the few I've been able to level that doesn't get brickwalled by red beasts.

I have hope for this build's potential once it reaches mapping. Its DPS is exactly the same as my terminus est flicker strike assassin build. The difference between the two, however, is both the cost and defenses. Mine is much cheaper to get started (terminus est, abyssus, kintsugi and darkray vectors are stupid cheap by comparison), but it has very little in the way of defenses like passive fortify with stun immunity, adrenaline and the chill+blind of pandemonius.

By the way, OP, I may have a decent idea on passive leveling progression if you'd like to fill that section sometime.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

Betrayal was the best league we had since Legacy. The reward agency is something this game needs, and will be sorely missed.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 20, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
HewalChampyy wrote:
Anyone playing in 3.2 with this build?


I'm currently leveling the build as its presented. I've gotta say, as someone who mains a summoner and doesn't make a lot of currency, this build is very demanding in regards to gear. I don't think I'll be getting lycosidae or the pandemonius anytime soon if at all (though I'm keeping them in mind). With that said, I'm definitely enjoying the leveling experience once I got through the hurdles of buying and equipping tombfist and lightpoacher then grabbing fortitude. It's one of the few I've been able to level that doesn't get brickwalled by red beasts.

I have hope for this build's potential once it reaches mapping. Its DPS is exactly the same as my terminus est flicker strike assassin build. The difference between the two, however, is both the cost and defenses. Mine is much cheaper to get started (terminus est, abyssus, kintsugi and darkray vectors are stupid cheap by comparison), but it has very little in the way of defenses like passive fortify with stun immunity, adrenaline and the chill+blind of pandemonius.

By the way, OP, I may have a decent idea on passive leveling progression if you'd like to fill that section sometime.


You don't need Lycosidae if you're going Champion now, as you get 100% chance to taunt and enemies taunted can't evade attacks. Shaper and Guardian can be taunted now, too.
IGN: BeeEater / BeeFlurry
(GMT +12:00 NZST)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info