3.1.1c Patch Notes

Keep up the good work!
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
The eradicator disappears when you died and re-enter. You didn't fix that?
"
IIPheXII wrote:
YOU STILL OWE ME 50 UNIQUES FROM IZARO

only 50? pfff
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where players could be capped on Elder- and Shaper-influenced areas, and would have their progress prevented.

Thank you.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
The Volatile Dead Helmet enchantment that destroyed additional corpses was destroying more corpses than was originally intended. The enchantment will now only be available from the Eternal Labyrinth and all existing versions of this enchantment will be changed so that Volatile Dead can only destroy up to 1 additional corpse, down from 2/3 additional corpses.

Two hours later and still no patch...I need that new unique...

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
when can we get an option to go back to hideout if we die to elder/elder guardian?

it's literally 4 loading screens if we die to him.
If that is the unique we all seem to be expecting, then I'm actually somewhat excited for it.
I plan to hold one in my hands before the end of the league.

Regarding all the "why didn't you" complaints: Maybe because they have only so many people, and not all of them are programmers capable to fixing that kind of specific bug.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Maybe you would like to fix the lightning Elder guardian that bugs out if you die during his shift phase, on part 2 of the fight so we can actually kll him and progress further to Elder..?
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.

pay more then 200 bucks for a pc
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info