3.1.1c Patch Notes

what was war of atlas size? Do u remember?
And just for "bugs" its 2.4gb?
if it is, if you are right(for solution) you did nothing on war of atlas. Just DID NOTHING.
Because you release it, you did all.
I think GGG is just a family company. You are just trying to get easy money on game.
MTX is best way for this. And you guys doing it very well!

I did update and i will check "mini-mini solution".
What im doing here? oO
error on blidingaura microtransaction effect. 2sec on login screen.
"
IIPheXII wrote:
YOU STILL OWE ME 50 UNIQUES FROM IZARO

Just open a map, run it until you get currency drops equivalent to 2 chaos. There you go! 50 uniques from Izaro. They were all trash uniques anyway...
I might be an asshole, but at least I am toxic.
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.

Exactly
"
Zachk wrote:
"
Darkley wrote:
Fix spell echo and solar guards please!!!!!

..Didn't they fix that last patch? Also I'd love some optimizations for the game. The fact I have an i5 with a 770; and I can't get 60 fps consistently on the lowest settings shows there's a problem.

It is very strange... I have the same configuration. But I can play with 100 stable fps on max settings.
Still need a fix for the lightning guardian, 1 for the fact that he is way too overtuned compared to the other 3 guardians and the crashes caused in some of his fights.
"
Sarafos wrote:
"
Dethox420 wrote:
when can we customize the 6 seconds DC timer?
when can we tune down burning ground graphics?
when can we tune down desecrated ground graphics?
when can we tune down chilled ground graphics??
when can we disable rain?
when will we be able to run PoE smoother than a decades old game - or is the technology simply not there yet? you'd think that some community members would have ideas on how to get PoE running smoother.

Exactly

I have no problems running this game 120+ fps, sometimes drops below 60 when shit gets real but nothing game breaking
Fortify ("strengthen a place with defensive works so as to protect it against attack") should not work with movement skills.
"
noliponk wrote:
"
Zachk wrote:
"
Darkley wrote:
Fix spell echo and solar guards please!!!!!

..Didn't they fix that last patch? Also I'd love some optimizations for the game. The fact I have an i5 with a 770; and I can't get 60 fps consistently on the lowest settings shows there's a problem.

It is very strange... I have the same configuration. But I can play with 100 stable fps on max settings.

Yea I dont understand people having FPS issues even with good computers. Im not saying that they are lying but I have over 200 fps at all times on high so not sure what kind of computers people are using to have issues?

Although I did die to a dc when my internet went offline and im not sure how that is possible, if you dc or quit game it should be instant :( But whatever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info