Water Technology in Path of Exile

You guys did a great job on the water, I admit, but can we get a simple fix for the izaro unique dark shrine. Just make it work or take it out of the pool so we can get other buffs. It's really annoying going out of your way to get something that not only does nothing but wastes part of the run.
All hail the Suslik.
Way too laggy. Too much graphics. You are focusing on all the wrong things.
Don’t want to get used to and invest my gaming knowledge into this water... half way into the league there may be a bug with the amount of waves being nerfed from 3 to 1.
omg vga me so bad
Moving to Act 6 is such a pleasure. The beautiful corals and rocks in the crystal clear water combined with the heavy ASMR impressions of stunning Lilly Roth voice acting is simply amazing.
"
As Path of Exile's growth continued, we invested more and more resources in its rendering engine

meanwhile, my friends trying to reduce the graphic to minecraft-graphic-mode so they can play the game without worrying about the FPS, lmao
Super interesting. It's great to hear about the back end development process. Thanks for sharing!

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
I must say that this QOL improvement was amazing!
The Brine King's realm is my favorite area to run just because of the water. Beach is next. It is tough to beat a sunny beach. We need more such areas in maps! Superb work. Thank you very much.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info