An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

LMAO at all the crybabies.
never trust ze germans!
RIP.
Bro..... that's fucked up. bring Uber to 2, not to 1. Just dumb. Over compensating. Mid league too? That's real nasty.
"QQ, can't kill boss in 1 second anymore; now I have to spend 3 seconds....QQ"

Entitled, arrogant crybabies. I wish GGG would nerf more stuff, so many more stupidly OP things in game.
Last edited by lupasvasile on Dec 18, 2017, 7:01:30 PM
Nerfing something mid-league is incredibly lame. Blaming it on a "bug" is even lamer.

I just dropped 400c on one of these yesterday. Thanks for driving their value into the ground a day later. Any chance you want to throw a refund my way?
Yay, another path of nerfs... errr sorry "bug fixes" -_-
I just wasted literally all my currency and a my Kaom's Heart buying a Starkonja with the enchant because I didn't saw this notice and the prices started to going down. Thank you so much GGG for this, that's the end of the league for me.
So after we farmed for almost 2 weeks to afford it, you screw us over and nerf it midleague?

Give me back my 18 ex!!!

Damn your balance team is utter shiet.
RIP my 10Ex for enchant

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLUL
"
yuridagreat wrote:
THIS is NOT cool.

I paid 30exalts for a lightpoacher with +3 volatile. Now its worthless. What am I supposed to do?

30ex for that?!?!?! I guess everyone realised it was broken right?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info