An Update to the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment

Thanks a lot... who nerfs shit by 66% mid league? what a joke
I just spent 10 ex on this enchant, my entire league's savings up to this point. Are you going to reimburse me? This is completely unacceptable if not.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
yuridagreat wrote:
THIS is NOT cool.

I paid 30exalts for a lightpoacher with +3 volatile. Now its worthless. What am I supposed to do?

30ex for that?!?!?! I guess everyone realised it was broken right?

it was 45ex a few days ago but that's not the point. Point is, you don't release something and then say, "oops we messed up" and nerf existing players. Lightpoacher helm with that enchant is expensive. Not everyone can afford it. That alone is a good enough form of nerfing it and trust me. Ive made much more broken builds that have existed for the last few years that have not seen a nerf. I have been playing Path of Exile for many years and this is just not respectable. What will an apology do? Absolutely nothing. There are other skills that cost 15+ exalts and they are perfectly fine.
Leaving barrage with its enchant on existing helms was fine. Why not this?
10 days in... "Mid-League" lmao.

Whaaaaa!

Congrats to the people that made bank off this bug. To the builds that got nerfed, #1 Duhhhh, and #2 keep farming, since that's what you were going to do anyway.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines. Do you like gladiator movies?
I'm extremely frustrated, just spent all the currency I had buying the helmet because I saw it was going down on price. Of course I didn't expected a nerf in mid league so I didn't saw this notice. The problem is not the nerf itself, but doing this during the league after a lot of people farmed their asses to buy this enchant. Thank you very much, GGG, you guys just killed this league for me.
Well, it sucks that the nerf is happening

but to the lot of you saying "mid league" and stuff

We literally started this league last week, this is not mid league
You are not a newbie company anymore. You should know that if something finds it's way into the economy you should not touch it. The only thing you'll achieve with that move is angry customers. And angry customers is never a good thing.

You should prevent new enchantments but old ones should stay as is. People have spent their time for that item/enchantment/map/content... If you cannot refund their time (last time I checked no one had such a power) you should not waste it either!

Aside from that I'm not happy with your general approach either. Trying to make the game harder is one thing but being a "cock block" is another. You guys should wake up before it becomes too late. The community and support you have achieved over the years can vanish before you get to act on your mistakes.

You cannot toy with other people's time!
Still waiting for the "Buffs" part of the expansion...
Dam what a salt mine here and on reddit. +1 GGG

100% deserved nerf
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
Ashriel wrote:
I just spent 10 ex on this enchant, my entire league's savings up to this point. Are you going to reimburse me? This is completely unacceptable if not.

The league's 9 days old ...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info