All the ,,whining,, about the hard xp changes..

"
Elua wrote:
That xp changes + detach penalty = me already quieted Abyss league.

There are very good promotions in World of Tanks and I will not waste time on another fake reward league.

Typical Abyss items expectation vs reality:

"expecting" the item on the left was your first mistake.
"
"
SisterBlister wrote:
OP has a single lvl 83 char but complains it is too easy to get to 100. Go figure...

I bet you just copy paste your answers from any random shit forum u find.

Actually, if any c+p was done, it was by you.
EVERY league, once the top players have achieved their first lvl 100 char, some jealous kid shows up complaining that it is too easy to get to 100 and that POE has become too casual. And EVERY league, that poster does not have a char at 100. I wonder why that is?
Hint: Get to 100, THEN complain. Before that, you're just that jealous kid who feels a need to diminish other people's achievements because they don't manage any of their own...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
ANd we have 1 page of lvl 100 chars on the first week..

GGG stop treating your so called ,,hardcore,, players like newborns and actually make the game hard ,like it WAS.

lvl 100 SHOULD BE made almost unreachable. LIKE diablo 2.

After this league make a full wipe on standard and change the xp for 90-99 100 times more.

lvl 100 should feel like achievment, not like 5 day walk in the park.. .

As i mentioned before.

Even super mario bros - nintendo 64( 1995) was MUCH MORE hardcore and harder game, than the present day path of disconnects.

The game is FAR away from the word HARD.

Large monsters SHOULD kill you. Bosses should kill you. Only with good gear you should be able to progress, and ONLY with the best possible gear you should be able to kill shaper.

I ment here the,, streamers and nolifers,, are once more dictating how the game should develop..
Which is very wrong.. The game isn't hard it's boring.

You also aren't taking into considerations that these guys/gals have tons of time to play (probably streamers and making a living off this) and have probably researched the most efficient ways to play this game and they most likely as the first guy said, have help as well. I envy them but I also strive to just have fun w/ my build vs placing on a ladder w/ some message popping up in yellow saying I did it. Hell I was happy hitting 91 in 3 weeks a year ago. I think the leveling is just fine. Let those who strive for 100 in the best way possible do it. Meanwhile those of us w/ jobs, kids, school etc will still struggle for weeks to try and hit 99.
"
ANd we have 1 page of lvl 100 chars on the first week..
GGG stop treating your so called ,,hardcore,, players like newborns and actually make the game hard ,like it WAS.... The game isn't hard it's boring.

And, how many lvl100 chars have you got by now? Must be dozens, your OP is so long ago...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
"
The hardest part of the game is fighting the boredom that sets in by lvl 90. The xp change didn't do anything beneficial for the game really. The no lifers who race to 100 just had to play an extra day, and the rest of us have even more incentive to stop and make new builds once we hit the 90s.

Not sure what GGG was thinking making changes based on feedback from people who play the game for a living to begin with, but that's an entirely different problem in itself.

This is exactly spot on.. GGG has fundamentally wrong policy for game development and feedbacks..

,,Lets listen only to streamers and nolifers..

When success happens in a company there focus changes always to dragging out things to make more money, haven't noticed way it went after mtx was introduced.
Last edited by Un4seenMaji on Jan 13, 2018, 8:15:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info