All the ,,whining,, about the hard xp changes..

If you think PoE 3.1 isn't hard enough at the top end then just make sure your builds never use any rare or unique gear, only magic gear. That should make a PoE masochist like you happy that killing is super difficult and you die often.

As for the majority of us, we are happy with the current level of difficulty. Also GGG has to balance PoE difficulty for the always moving "not too hard, not too easy, but just right" level of difficulty for the most players. Maximizing the quantity of players that are happy with content difficulty is desired to get the most mtx sales. GGG is a for profit company and as such maximizing mtx sales has to be a high priority. Thus they can't just make PoE impossible to beat except by only < 1% of players.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 23, 2017, 6:06:25 AM
"
Important note: 90-100 is essentially "almost impossible to obtain" for the average player. Speaking from personal experience, it is impossible for me to exceed level 93 because I run out of fucks to give at that point. And I refuse to play safe or shape an atlas and run one map over and over, etc etc.

True, i used to play this game a lot but i now have kids etc.. i just became a casual who can't play more than 1 hour a day and it's frustrating, every fucking time i die because they changed everything make me lose like 1 week xp.. i will never be able to reach 93. Funny things is that in D2 i was stuck at 92 too :)
That xp changes + detach penalty = me already quieted Abyss league.

There are very good promotions in World of Tanks and I will not waste time on another fake reward league.

Typical Abyss items expectation vs reality:

Most builds factor in a level of around 90-95. GGG should not make it an insurmountable task for the general population to reach 95; I only managed that for one character last League because of Beach head runs.

If they want to make 95-100 challenging, then I think that's fine. After all, streamers and hard core players will do their best to hit 100 no matter what.
"
ANd we have 1 page of lvl 100 chars on the first week..

GGG stop treating your so called ,,hardcore,, players like newborns and actually make the game hard ,like it WAS.

lvl 100 SHOULD BE made almost unreachable. LIKE diablo 2.

After this league make a full wipe on standard and change the xp for 90-99 100 times more.

lvl 100 should feel like achievment, not like 5 day walk in the park.. .

As i mentioned before.

Even super mario bros - nintendo 64( 1995) was MUCH MORE hardcore and harder game, than the present day path of disconnects.

The game is FAR away from the word HARD.

Large monsters SHOULD kill you. Bosses should kill you. Only with good gear you should be able to progress, and ONLY with the best possible gear you should be able to kill shaper.

I ment here the,, streamers and nolifers,, are once more dictating how the game should develop..
Which is very wrong.. The game isn't hard it's boring.

I've been thinking a lot about that lately, i think really PöE level 100 need a total rework.
Annnddd after countless hours thinking about that ( having a level 100 char aswell ) i figured out a solution that could solve ALL issues you mentioned and probably some others issues too !
Since this is a really long explanation, i prefer putting it in spoiler. Have a great read, and a very nice day.

Spoiler
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Dec 23, 2017, 5:36:12 AM
Definately more difficult to reach 90+ I guess Im stuck at lvl 90, ussualy I can just go to lvl 93 no problem.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
OP has a single lvl 83 char but complains it is too easy to get to 100. Go figure...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
SisterBlister wrote:
OP has a single lvl 83 char but complains it is too easy to get to 100. Go figure...

I bet you just copy paste your answers from any random shit forum u find.

"
"
SisterBlister wrote:

I bet you just copy paste your answers from any random shit forum u find.

May i ask you ilieff1 why you are so concerned by leveling to 100 in a short amount of time? i mean the game is enough rich to let you enjoying it in many different ways, since you are not really trying to get level 100 and those who are doing it doesn't affect your playtime and experience at all, i'm wondering how this thread is relevant.

You said that game was far from beeing hard, but on a sidenote PoE never pretended to be an Hard game, it pretended to target a public of Hardcore players wich mean literaly players that can and want to spend a lot of time playing video games nothing else. I know some players tend to give it their own sense but as i said in a previous thread words have their meaning and then limits.

Also i would recommend you to try by yourself getting level 100 at all, everybody was bitching about Beachhead rota in past leagues because it was too easy and the fastest way to get level 100 ( those who can do simple maths know it wasn't the case Poorjoy's asylum rota were far better ) and i never saw so many players stuck at level 96/97 running with 3k hp builds and giving up after one or two deaths due to bearers and flameblood.

Before that a large part of userbase was crying about shaped strand, and before that it was Gorge map and somehow when you was checking some profiles in these discussions no one was over level 95 but was still claiming level 100 was too easy.

At some point this is about credibility and what SisterBlister writed make sense, i'm not sure it deserve an agressive answer like that.

Getting level 100 isn't a goal or even the ultimate achievement set by GGG trust me or not they probably want you to have fun ... few players want to give it a try and that's it but it doesn't grant to anyone anything. Just few points in skill tree, lot of hours spent ( and yeah 5 days playing like an hamster is long ) and nothing absolutely nothing else. Play the game in the way you want to play it and let others play it in the way they are enjoying it.
E-peen competition won't lead you anywhere, this is a video game, just a fucking hobbie.

Peace

Hf :)
"
Elua wrote:
That xp changes + detach penalty = me already quieted Abyss league.

There are very good promotions in World of Tanks and I will not waste time on another fake reward league.

Typical Abyss items expectation vs reality:

Seriously, I hope you didn't quit over those gloves. Because those things have what has to be the worst group of rolls on an item possible. Like getting that is equivalent to getting a perfect rolled item....only opposite. Like you unwon. This isn't helping, is it.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info