All the ,,whining,, about the hard xp changes..

"
"
pencilsketch wrote:
You're such a petty troll.

And u won't even pass lvl 1 stage at super mario.

The old one. Not the baby games u play nowdays..

I remember the ,,gearing ,, in diablo 2 EU server in 2003-2006...

Do you know that me and my friends grinder over 3-4 years to get the good gear..

Do you even know how rare the good gear or the good runes were?

Clueless baby. That's what u are . Phone cuddled clueless baby.

You have no idea what hardcore is, if you haven't played with cruel collossus blade barberian on diablo 2 europe hardcore , and had full stash of ears..

I dont know lvl one is pretty easy...
I dont see any any key!
"
ANd we have 1 page of lvl 100 chars on the first week..

GGG stop treating your so called ,,hardcore,, players like newborns and actually make the game hard ,like it WAS.

lvl 100 SHOULD BE made almost unreachable. LIKE diablo 2.

After this league make a full wipe on standard and change the xp for 90-99 100 times more.

lvl 100 should feel like achievment, not like 5 day walk in the park.. .

As i mentioned before.

Even super mario bros - nintendo 64( 1995) was MUCH MORE hardcore and harder game, than the present day path of disconnects.

The game is FAR away from the word HARD.

Large monsters SHOULD kill you. Bosses should kill you. Only with good gear you should be able to progress, and ONLY with the best possible gear you should be able to kill shaper.

The casuals are once more winning here, after killing world of warcraft...
you know I was working on lv. 100 many months. I deserve it. So NO to your proposal. Your ideas are pretty stupid imho.
Did some hardcore GGG employee just log on an alternate account to post this? Because there sure as shit isn't a vocal majority calling for more difficult grinding to endgames.....seemingly outside of GGG's offices and some dark corner of Reddit (shudder).

Who. Cares. About. Level. 100? Even at 100 you still have so many things to do, unless you are so burned out from your boring grind that you don't want to play anymore. And if that is the case, why do I care about your opinion on the game?
I completely agree with the OP on making the XP from 90-100 almost impossible to obtain . However there is no need to wipe the dumpster league , or you would been to roll all of standard into a legacy league then start a new standard but whats the point ?

Standard is completely irrelevant its for casuals that cant commit to new leagues not for actual hardcore players .

Make the new temp leagues have the new xp curve and change standard to the new xp curve and mark all old 100 toons with some kind of legacy tag so that people can know they got to 100 the easy way.
Why are people that aren't even close to 100 commenting on what it takes to be 100? Op is 77, and whining about how easy it is to level, like he really wanted to still be level 40 and stuck in act 6
"
Artaniz wrote:
I completely agree with the OP on making the XP from 90-100 almost impossible to obtain . However there is no need to wipe the dumpster league , or you would been to roll all of standard into a legacy league then start a new standard but whats the point ?

Standard is completely irrelevant its for casuals that cant commit to new leagues not for actual hardcore players .

Make the new temp leagues have the new xp curve and change standard to the new xp curve and mark all old 100 toons with some kind of legacy tag so that people can know they got to 100 the easy way.

Important note: 90-100 is essentially "almost impossible to obtain" for the average player. Speaking from personal experience, it is impossible for me to exceed level 93 because I run out of fucks to give at that point. And I refuse to play safe or shape an atlas and run one map over and over, etc etc.

I don't care if there is "a page" of level 100 - these are the elite few and STOP DESIGNING THE GAME AROUND THEM.
I got to 92. It's not impossible. It's just rare that most people can find an interest in their character enough to make it that far.
The hardest part of the game is fighting the boredom that sets in by lvl 90. The xp change didn't do anything beneficial for the game really. The no lifers who race to 100 just had to play an extra day, and the rest of us have even more incentive to stop and make new builds once we hit the 90s.

Not sure what GGG was thinking making changes based on feedback from people who play the game for a living to begin with, but that's an entirely different problem in itself.
"
The hardest part of the game is fighting the boredom that sets in by lvl 90. The xp change didn't do anything beneficial for the game really. The no lifers who race to 100 just had to play an extra day, and the rest of us have even more incentive to stop and make new builds once we hit the 90s.

Not sure what GGG was thinking making changes based on feedback from people who play the game for a living to begin with, but that's an entirely different problem in itself.

This is exactly spot on.. GGG has fundamentally wrong policy for game development and feedbacks..

,,Lets listen only to streamers and nolifers..
I always found it funny that people complaining about how long it takes to reach 100 in PoE always go quiet when someone brings up the time it took in vanilla D2.

that or they resort to some of the most mind-boggling arguments - calling D2's journey to 99 'ancient' and 'outdated' without even making a half-assed attempt to construct any kind of argument as to why it's outdated- how convenient to call anything you dont like 'outdated'. newsflash - if you have ADD, that doesnt make a mechanic outdated.

which makes me think that out of those who did play d2, they never really reached 99 and those who did most likely did it in LoD with some form of xp leech on the way.

and whats ironic the people who are always quick to bring up 'Im a majority and you're a minority' conveniently forget that this majority never even gets close to even try to go for 100 in poe. that change literally didnt affect them, at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info