[3.2] Bobby's Lacerate Bleed Gladiator [Budget Friendly | HC Viable | TANKY] UPDATED!

Great build, still playing a variation of it on standard.

Question, faster attacks or maim for greater bleed DPS?

POB says maim for max bleed DPS but I've seen people saying POB doesn't calculate bleed correctly?
Something you need to consider with this is the way ailments like bleed and poison works. They have their own base value that is generally coupled with the size of your base hit, but not completely. Gems like 'Melee physical damage' has 2 modifiers: 'More melee physical damage' and and 'more damage with bleeding and poison caused by melee hits'. This is important when you look at Multistrike and the way it affects the damage of the skills it suppports. It says '30%Less Attack Damage', but it does not say anything about damage caused by afflictions. What this means is that while the damage of the each hit is lessened by 30%, the damage of ailments inflicted by said hits is NOT. The easy way to confirm this is to look at the 'bleeding damage per second' before and after socketing multistrike (changing nothing else) remains constant. However, each hit will in turn apply it's own separate bleed, making it so that multistrike is a straight up buff for poison (primarily) and Crimson Dance bleed builds. As such, I'd put it as top priority in your main socket setup, in place of Maim, which automatically applied by Blood in the Eyes, and increases the damage of hits/bleeds a bit. In return, you get faster stacking of bleed, as well as the sheer quality of life value that Multistrike gives.
Ok question, possibly a dumb one, if the guardians are
immune to bleed how does this build deal with them?
"
PestoPosta wrote:
Ok question, possibly a dumb one, if the guardians are
immune to bleed how does this build deal with them?

Boss immunities to everything but freeze have been removed as of 3.0 I believe.
Hi Dude, I have a question for you. Can you recomemend some unique equipment instead of your helmet and axe? I hope you understand what I mean, because my English is so bad)
Hello and many thanks for this build) I am now at tier 9 maps and feel just fine with 88 lvl. Howerever, do you think that adding Red Dream or Green Dream isn't meaningless?
Hello and ty for a build. But i have a question, u sayd this build can be played as reave main skill, so if i will use reave as main skill passive tree, gears and etc will be a same? Or what will change
Thats a nice build. I'm current using my gloves for 6 link Lacerate. What could i use for the chest links ? Is The Perfect Form the best chest for that build ?
"
Atros81 wrote:
As such, I'd put it as top priority in your main socket setup, in place of Maim, which automatically applied by Blood in the Eyes, and increases the damage of hits/bleeds a bit. In return, you get faster stacking of bleed, as well as the sheer quality of life value that Multistrike gives.

Maim from Blood in the Eyes does not apply the increased physical damage debuff like the support gem does, that is a separate modifier only attached to the Maim gem, not Maim itself. Thus I value it highly.

As for multistrike, I've said quite a few times that if you prefer that playstyle, go for it. I don't always like being locked in place for three swings, which is how multistrike functions, but it's a great gem- go for it if you want.
https://www.youtube.com/c/bobbygoogus
https://www.twitch.tv/bobbygoogus/
"
eduardo9723 wrote:
Thats a nice build. I'm current using my gloves for 6 link Lacerate. What could i use for the chest links ? Is The Perfect Form the best chest for that build ?

Nice gloves! Good call. As for Perfect Form- if you pushed this character into the extreme, it probably isn't technically the absolute best, but from a price perspective I don't think it can be easily topped. As for what you could 6L... I guess I'd go with a totem setup for extra boss dps.
https://www.youtube.com/c/bobbygoogus
https://www.twitch.tv/bobbygoogus/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info